Body Writing with a Twist

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
So I really enjoy humiliation play in sessions and often use body writing. I'm thinking of different ways to spice it up whilst playing. As once you've got your favourite words / locations it's often difficult to keep it feeling new and fresh.

I'm thinking of introducing post-it notes into play. Using a lot, with derogatory words pre-written on them with the idea of covering as much of the body as possible. Then just keep slapping them on whilst a sub is bound or made to pose in various positions to allow access to various places of the body easier.

Has anyone tried anything similar in play before ?

Reactions: quietHucow

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
From the canvas point of view, I don't think this will have the emotional impact that actual writing on the skin would have. You might use these post it's to do planning. Write text and simple drawings on a large selection of post it's. Then choose a particular number and place them on your canvas. Once all placed examine each location and decide if the text is write for the given location. Swap post it's as needed. Once done whip out the permanent markers. Rainbow Rainbow Rainbow

Here is a different angle. Get some temporary tattoo media for your printer. I believe it must be an ink printer rather than a laser printer. Print a page of your favorite lines and drawings. Cut them up like the post it notes. Tape them in place. Once they look good, apply them. I hear they last from a few days to a couple of weeks. But I doubt they will survive a full week unless they are in a patch that does not stretch very much.

Happy Trails

Reactions: Sir's Bunny

Clcoupe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 10, 2022
Have you tried UV. If nothing else it looks awesome.
You can get body crayons, like face paint type things.
Or pens
Even wax

silentloveslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
Aug 26, 2021
This is an amusing concept. I've only experimented with sharpie body writing which I've posted before in my media section, but it was extremely difficult to write on myself. Post-it notes would be eons easier for self- practitioners.

shecret33

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 5, 2022
If you go for long term writing, then try sunscreen. A friend of mine wrote like fingerpaint on her boyfriend's buttock the first day on the beach. He had the word 'SLAVE' for the rest of the summer. Btw I have still a weak tanline of a bra. I spent half an hour in the sun in july and have tried to cover it by sunbathing ever since.

Reactions: silentnotes

Featured Threads

New Personals