Bondage in public

Pawan

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 8, 2018
Hi all, anyone like to be tied in public place and left alone?
I wanted to be tied in public and left alone by setting timer of 8h with blindfold.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi all, anyone like to be tied in public place and left alone?
I wanted to be tied in public and left alone by setting timer of 8h with blindfold.
This is one of those fantasies that comes up fairly often that has no basis in reality.

Being tied up and left alone in a public place is going to cause all kinds of problems, could get you or your accomplice in trouble with the police and could possibly get you assaulted or even killed. And that's if you're dressed!

I have covered this before (somewhere) but any time you take something like this into the public arena you are involving other people non-consensually in your games.
In your example someone could see you, get worried, call the police and then you have caused a public nuisance and stressed out the person seeing you.
Some legal jurisdictions still consider this to be deprivation of liberty (consent or not) and as such the person who tied you up could face charges. These kind of gray areas have caused problems in the BDSM community in the past such as when police are called to a disturbance by neighbors and find someone tied up.

Public play seems edgy and is risky but any kind of public games must be undertaken responsibly ensuring other people are not incidentally included.
Safe, sane, consensual is not just about those directly involved but about everyone who may witness what you do.

Featured Threads

New Personals