Bondage in space?

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I had a weird dream in the early hours of the morning today, three sissies and two women going to space to see what the effect would be on bound parts of their anatomies...

Of the sissies, one was caged, one had their parts tied in rope and the third had them bound in zipties...

The women had their breasts bound, one in ropes and the other in zipties with additional bindings to her nipples.

I wonder what the science of these things in zero gravity would actually be?

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I had a weird dream in the early hours of the morning today, three sissies and two women going to space to see what the effect would be on bound parts of their anatomies...

Of the sissies, one was caged, one had their parts tied in rope and the third had them bound in zipties...

The women had their breasts bound, one in ropes and the other in zipties with additional bindings to her nipples.

I wonder what the science of these things in zero gravity would actually be?
Oh wowie, well, science... The whole aspect of being bound and restricted would pretty much work similar to earth, but without muscle strain from holding a position and working against gravity.

You can imagine it similar to swimming/being bound in water (without drowning obviously)
something quite interesting tho, even thin string can keep someone in the same place for indefinite amounts of time, imagine nipple clamps with a long string attached to ether sides of the room, keeping the person in the middle free floating, add some bondage and she can’t free herself at all.
Watch this video to guide you imagination (it definitely was not released for Kink purposes tho)

Cheers

Featured Threads

New Personals