Borstal Bullying - a story with tasks

davidallen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 20, 2012
You thought you were rebellious. You thought you were smart. But you were just plain stupid. It doesn't matter what have you done, but it happened. You ended in a borstal. It is not a prison, far from it. But it is quite close. It is a place where "problem boys" end for a year or two if they do something incredibly stupid - just like you did.

Life in borstal is not easy, but it is ok. You have strict regime, lot of schoolwork, lot of chores, little comfort. But soon, you learn, there are unwritten rules among boys.

Younger boys are basically slaves to the older ones. You are supposed to do cleaning, sometimes homework... And sometimes you even must sexually serve older boys. If you are good slave, you get many benefits - you can get alcohol, cigarettes, protection from bullying, you get your offences covered... But if you are a bad slave, you get punished and spanked.

You are ok with this arrangement. Sometimes you suffer when older boys take out their frustrations on you, or they use you to satisfy their sexual needs. But you enjoy the perks and you know that in a year, you will enjoy it even more as YOU will be on the other side. There is only one thing that bothers you. On the first night, after your initiation to the gang, you got a chastity belt. "It makes you slaves more obedient," said one of the oldest boys. "Be a good slave - and you might get to whack off. Be a bad slave - well, we will see how long you can take it before you cry from frustration."

You used to jerk every day. But now, it is two weeks since you last orgasm and your hormones are going crazy. You are a teenager! You need to masturbate! More than once you begged for it, but were laughed off. Until today. "Are you horny, boy?" "Yes, sir, I am, sir." "That's good. Orgasm is a privilege, remember. And you may earn it tonight..." Excited but afraid, you go to sleep...

"Wake up, slave! Wake up!" It is about 2am. Your blanked is ripped off. Your roommate pulls you out of bed, makes you strip and pulls you to the bathroom, where you get a freezing cold shower. Then you realize you are not alone, another boy is getting the same treatment. There are at least five older boys ready to torment you.

"So, boys, I heard you begged for orgasm, like a horny whores yesterday, is that right?"
You look at each other, then you nod.
"Amazing what two weeks of chastity does to a boy. Look at yourselves. You are a mess. You are horny bag of hormones. I bet you would do anything, anything to remove those nasty cages and wank to ecstasy, right?"
You both nodded.
"But orgasm is a reward. Reward for good slaves. And luckily for you, you were good slaves. But there is a catch! We are awarding only one orgasm tonight. So, in case you don't want to give up yours..." (you both shake your heads) "...you will have to compete for it. There will be three contest. You need to win at least two to get to cum." You are nervous, but prepared to do anything to earn orgasm.

"For the first contest, your cages will be removed - no, don't even think about it. If you touch yourself, you will loose immediately, will get caned and won't get another chance to cum for at least a month."
You soon realize the first contest is a dick size contest. You don't need to try, because immediately after taking the cage off, your dick grows into enormous size. One of the older boys measures it and writes it down.

"Ok, your second contest - we like our slaves physically fit. So, lest show us how fit you are!"
You are pushed to the ground, made to do push-ups and crunches. You do as much as you can before your muscles burn and you cannot continue anymore.

"Good, you won the first contest and you the second... I must admit, I hoped for it. Because I like the third game most!" Two of the older boys remove their pyjama bottoms. "You are here two weeks alredy, so I suppose both know how to ive blowjobs, right?" He was - giving a blowjob to older boy was not common part of slave service, but the older boys made sure every newcomer does it ate least once during their first week. "Cool. Start!"
You hate it, but right now, it doesn't matter. You grab the cock in your mouth and suck and suck and suck... Until orgasm. You almost cry, as you see, feel, smell, taste your masters orgasm, and your own cock is suffering in agony. You look at your competitor... And you realize you won.

You WANT TO GRAB YOUR COCK AND WANK HERE AND NOW, but you don't dare to. Your competitor is unceremoniously locked back his pleading "please, please let me cum, I will do anything!" is rewarded with kick in the balls.

"And you... You get 10 minutes of privacy at the toilet. Use it well." You basically run there... And you can guess how this ends.

And now, the actual tasks:
If you want to enjoy this game, you should do it after few days of chastity, but it is up to you. It will be more fun, however.
Set your alarm at 2am. The moment it goes off, throw away your blanket and go immediately to the bathroom and get a cold shower, as if forced by bullies.
Dry yourself, and do the first contest: Get hard and measure your cock. Write down the length.
For the second contest, do as many push-ups and crunches as you can. Sum both numbers and write it down.
And for the third contest - get a penis-shaped object at least 16 cm long. Put a condom on it and lube it with something edible, but disgusting (chilli sauce, soap, your own precum... up to you). Put it in your mouth and suck it. Move your through your mouth 200 times. After you finish, swallow half a teaspoon of yoghurt mixed with salt (prepare it before). Measure how long it took.

Then post all three numbers here. And compare them with numbers posted by user before you (obviously, cock size and exercise - higher is better, while sucking time - lower is better). If you win at least two contests, congratulation: You won 10 minutes of privacy at the toilet. Use them well :)

If you lose... Well, you need to try again. There are 4 levels of difficulty:
LOW: You can try again in two days. If there is no other post, you compete with yourself.
MEDIUM: You can try again in three days if there is new competitor, or you need to wait 5 days to compete with yourself.
HIGH: Wait a week. If there is no other post, you compete with yourself.
CRUEL: Wait a week. Do the contest, but don't look here whether there is a new post. If there is no new post, you automatically lose and need to wait another 3 days. Only after those extra 3 days you can compete with yourself.

Reactions: Heternno

davidallen

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 20, 2012
And my scores, so the first player has someone to compete against. So:

My dick has 16,5 cm. If yours is larger, you win.
I can do 25 push-ups and 25 crunches. That is 50 in total. If you can do more, you win.
And finally, I could do 200 sucks and swallow the fake cum in 1min 40secs. If you do it faster, you win.

OK, now it is YOUR turn!

Featured Threads

New Personals