droptokon

Admin
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
May 19, 2013
Outback, southwest WA
Ok, thats a clickbait title if ever I saw one and I guess I have your attention.
The subject I wanted to explore is how making boobs bounce, or flop up and down can be used for fun, punishment, torture, entertainment and well, yeah, fun.

It's of course no secret I have a thing for big boobs and finding ways to mess around with them, binding, clamping, spanking, and so on. In the earliest internet days there wasn't a lot of this kind of things online but there was one prolific source, a French guy who went by the name Gerard Titsman. He had some wonderful models, all with large and very floppy tits that he would torment in a variety of ways but his real specialty was making them bounce and slap.

He would get his models on mini trampolines, topless of course and film them bouncing in slomo to really capture the fluid motion of tits in flight. This was the first time I'd seen clear, in detail slow motion boobs flopping and swinging and slapping down hard. It was clear this was not pleasant for the subjects, the heavy boobs really whack around with a lot of momentum and the resulting slapping up and down was clearly painful. He also made a few video where he had several models jogging, a simple variation that put them outdoors and resulted in some mesmerizing footage.

I soon started to incorporate this sort of thing into my meets with a couple of big titted subs I knew, mostly using the mini tramp that I quickly purchased but also adding some skipping into the mix. In person the sound of the slapping tits is pretty amazing, and it's easy to see why this hurts quite a bit when you see a good kilogram of flesh slapping up and down like that. It's also a pretty humiliating thing for many gals, having their big heavy hangers flap up and down really emphasizes how their once youthful pert shape has disappeared!

I still use this whenever I can, I even sneaked it into the recent big boob bingo challenge. Getting a photo of boobs flying UP was one of the tiles, I know this takes a lot of goes to capture and so they would spend a bit of time jumping up and down, boobs flapping wildly just to capture that one photo. Sadists never sleep.

So what's your take, Doms/sadists as well as the big boobed subs, done this, like it, hate it? Even if you've never done it in a bdsm context, do you jog and find keeping those boobs saddled up a challenge? Is it something you find interesting? Worried about injury?

Lets discuss big bouncing boobs!

1928680771.jpg

JS_2912

--Verified--
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 15, 2019
I have two options on this from 2 views. 1st, my submissive side love being teased by big boobs, having them bounced infront of my face is a huge turn on, never fails to turn me on. 2nd, my vanilla side just loves to see them bounce, even if they are well contained in clothes and even in a sports bra, (they don't even need to be very big) seeing a boob that bounces turns me into a moth attracted to a flame, its so hard to look away or focus anywhere else. Especially hard as i am quite tall, so when i'm talking to women, my eyeline to their eyes also tends to be downwards.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
My husband loves bouncing my boobs, loves fucking me from behind with me bent over and my boobs hanging free so they bounce when he thrusts, and he likes to weight my nipples with clamps and a heavy chain, or to tie the chain to my collar so I feel the pinch as well as the slapping of my heavy DD's and, well, just the weight of them moving.

I have to strap them in quite tightly for cycling, I run sometimes but very occasionally simply because cycling is SO much easier! I wear a sports bra, and a compression base layer AND a lycra top and STILL they have a life of their own...

One time, I had to push them through holes cut in a T-shirt, paint them with liquid latex and bind them quite tightly with PVC tape for a ride... I didn't go very far and was extremely relieved to get home and get it all off

droptokon

Admin
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
May 19, 2013
Outback, southwest WA
After quite a bit of digging around on old hard drives I managed to find a few original Gerard Titsman videos. These are tiny little things in weird old formats, but I managed to grab a small bit from one that illustrates what I was discussing previously. I've crammed it down into a GIF small enough to upload here for your enjoyment. It captures really well that moment of anguish and pain when these big jugs come slapping down.

terry tramp 1.gif

If I get time I may convert a few more just for fun and to preserve a record of this great work.
For anyone interested in seeing the full clips let me know and I may be able to put them on a fileshare somewhere for download.

droptokon

Admin
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
May 19, 2013
Outback, southwest WA
i bet my jugs would look like that if i jumped
Of course you can always test that out. If you don't have a mini trampoline some skipping, star jumps or just jumping on the spot will get close to the same result.
And then there's always going for a jog braless with a loose top (or no top) so they have plenty of room to swing and flop around.
1327578200.gif

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals