Another sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2019
New here but not to the lifestyle.

What i seek:
Looking to find an online dynamic with a truly Dominant person who wants to build an on going D/s dynamic.

Not looking for quick thrills or cam play but a meeting of minds & Your desires being followed through. i realise this is probably narrowing the field considerably however experience tells me that the real Ones are never in a rush.

About me:
i have been in the lifestyle for 16 years & so have had various experiences in the past although i am also aware that each Dominant is different & so may wish to train me in the way they expect to be served.

i look forward to hearing from You,

Respectfully

c

Please no Pro's or game players this really is not my thing.

Reactions: Brownman12346

Another sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2019
“I have limited experience, but I know this: moments of connection with another human being are patently rare. But rarer still are those who can recognise such a connection when they see one.”

David Arnold, Mosquito-land

Another sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2019
Life is not measured by the minutes we breathe but by the moments that take Our breath away!

Another sub

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2019
“I have limited experience, but I know this: moments of connection with another human being are patently rare. But rarer still are those who can recognise such a connection when they see one”.

Last edited:

Just_A_CuriousDude

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 27, 2019
Hello. I am also new here (a lot more so than you, it would seem). But, I also enjoy self bondage. What I find helps with getting stuck (unfortunately it loses the feeling of real helplessness) is to pre-tie what I plan on using for my wrists, as tightly as I can, whilst also leaving room to wiggle my wrists in and out with a little effort.
This way, I don't have to worry about being completely stuck. However fun that would be.
It's also pretty nifty to have a close friend act as your "master". (Deciding how long you may be bound for, whether or not you can stimulate yourself or orgasm etc). It's also useful for those moments when you get stuck, to have someone that's okay with it, to come untie you (or not untie you ;) )

I really hope this is helpful. But, if not, I understand. Have a fantastic rest of your day. :)

Featured Threads

New Personals