Bratty sub needs to be punished (dares/tasks)

daddyskitten

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 16, 2021
Hi, my master and I are kinda new to BDSM and he isn't sure of good punishments. Does anyone have any punishment recommendations, I would like more painful punishments so I can learn my lesson. Thank you.

Edit: if you want to give me any dares or tasks you are more than welcome too.

Last edited:

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
First idea:
Rethink if your master is the right one. He should be the one that knows you best instead of us... how should we think of punishments with these less info we got?
And if he is already running out of ideas now - do you really want to stay with him?

daddyskitten

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 16, 2021
First idea:
Rethink if your master is the right one. He should be the one that knows you best instead of us... how should we think of punishments with these less info we got?
And if he is already running out of ideas now - do you really want to stay with him?
Thank you, but he is the only one I have? How do i find a new master?

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
Thank you, but he is the only one I have? How do i find a new master?
First be clear what you need. Do want another one or not.
That is not a question how to find a new one... you have to see first if you are fine in the current situation. If not stop it and then there comes the next step

daddyskitten

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 16, 2021
First be clear what you need. Do want another one or not.
That is not a question how to find a new one... you have to see first if you are fine in the current situation. If not stop it and then there comes the next step
Thank you! My current master try's to force me to do things I don't want to do even though i've told him to stop and he still forces me to. Thank you for your assistance, I will stop it.

MasterMartin

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2015
Germany
Thank you! My current master try's to force me to do things I don't want to do even though i've told him to stop and he still forces me to. Thank you for your assistance, I will stop it.
Then you definitly should do that. Im the end might sound strange but the sub is the one that decides how the relationship is going on. Only once enough trust is there she could be ready to follow her masters thought and will only

Reactions: daddyskitten

Miss Purrfect

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 4, 2020
London
MasterMartin is correct.

This should be fun for everyone involved.

If you start doing things which aren't fun and you don't want to do them. And you aren't getting turned on by being made to do things you don't want to do (like someone who would identify as a slave might actually enjoy)
Its time to stop.

Unfortunately a lot of people who identify as 'masters' or 'doms' on here are just people who like the power of trying you to do everything they want, without considering what you want. Thats not how a kink relationship works and its just quick fix material they can get off too.

Firstly think of what it is you want to be doing. Then talk to a few people that claim to be doms or masters about how they would go about helping you around those areas.

If anyone hasn't got the patience to talk to you, then they aren't worth your time.

Honestly when you're starting off as a sub it should be I'm interested in X,Y,Z can anyone help me with this. If anyone starts to deviate from what you're into or what was agreed to work with thats a red flag and you should be cautious of where things are going.

Hope you find what you want, also feel free to drop me a private message if you want to chat about anything.
Always happy to help.

daddyskitten

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 16, 2021
Th
MasterMartin is correct.

This should be fun for everyone involved.

If you start doing things which aren't fun and you don't want to do them. And you aren't getting turned on by being made to do things you don't want to do (like someone who would identify as a slave might actually enjoy)
Its time to stop.

Unfortunately a lot of people who identify as 'masters' or 'doms' on here are just people who like the power of trying you to do everything they want, without considering what you want. Thats not how a kink relationship works and its just quick fix material they can get off too.

Firstly think of what it is you want to be doing. Then talk to a few people that claim to be doms or masters about how they would go about helping you around those areas.

If anyone hasn't got the patience to talk to you, then they aren't worth your time.

Honestly when you're starting off as a sub it should be I'm interested in X,Y,Z can anyone help me with this. If anyone starts to deviate from what you're into or what was agreed to work with thats a red flag and you should be cautious of where things are going.

Hope you find what you want, also feel free to drop me a private message if you want to chat about anything.
Always happy to help.
Thank you so much!!

Featured Threads