Breast Bondage Devices

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
I have always been handy and creative. Years ago I built a couple basic breast clamps that I use from time to time but lately I have been working in the shop and visiting the hardware store to build a different kind of breast bondage device. This device does 3 functions, breast clamp, breast nipple suction and breast nipple pulling, all at the same time, if you want all three, or separately.

The frame is made of soldered copper pipe with the bottom and top hinging around a common pipe located about 9 inches away from the body. The top and bottom pipes are connected together with a single threaded rod with a tightening knob, located in the middle. From this common pipe, two vacuum operated two inch nipple cups are connected by threaded rods. Each cup rod has a tightening knob. The knobs were found to be easier to operate than wing nuts. Vacuum is supplied by a small hand operated vacuum pump.

Here is the completed device.

Breast Bondage Device.JPG

Here it is in use.

2.jpg

I typically wear it a couple hours per session, a few times a week. It really does stretch my breasts out, almost feels like it could rip my nipple off! lol I have build a few different sized suction domes (1, 2 and 3 inch) and am looking for ideas for additional tools to attach to it if anyone has any good ideas.

Here are some additional photos of it and another one I made - https://ibb.co/album/JWHN43

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
Thanks! That one I have isolated electrically the top bar from the bottom and have hooked up a tens unit to it. Adds an extra dimension of sensations.

Isolated using a rubber compression washer...
isolated.jpg

In use. the teeth leave marks and lumps that do not fade for days.

breast clamp worn.jpg

Last edited:

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
New design...

steam-punk-bondage.jpg

DSC04570.jpg

DSC04584.jpg

Reactions: Humili8edDiaperGirl

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
Redesigned the previous version to be more pointy (breast like) and merged it with a red Auden Plus Size Sublime Lace Plunge Push-Up Bra from Target. Soldered in tabs and hooks to connect up to the bra underwire and straps. Kind of a Frankin-Bra! Much more comfortable than the previous versions.

Parts.jpg

New BBB.jpg

Rick09876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2020
The pump should be regulated, sucking harder when needed and maybe even remotely controlled 😈. That would be fun

Featured Threads

New Personals