breast bondage

submissive_s

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2017
I am very interested in breast bondage and love hearing about the methods that others have used. I am interested in hearing/seeing some of what others have come up with as I am interested in trying some new ties. Please share your ideas with me here or by PM.

One of my more basic yet interesting ideas was putting my breasts in the triangle formed by a wire coat hanger. It was quick and meant that my breasts could be hung for further play. Has anyone else used a less common object in breast bondage?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
My favorite subject, yes the humble coat hanger is a wonderfully versatile thing!

If you check out my albums you will find a heap of different ideas for boob binding, also this link to my older threads on various ideas. https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/my-expanding-list-of-bdsm-diy-toys-and-ideas.38847/

A few less common around the house things I have used and possibly not covered previously would be,
  • Those silicon wrist bands, not all are suitable but a lot can stretch quite a bit and depending on boob can size work really well
  • Cat or dog collars
  • Small luggage straps
  • Elastic bandage
  • Not really bondage but clamping, dangle your boobs into an open drawer then press it closed (just need to check the edges aren't too sharp)
Would love to hear suggestions from others.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
My husband keeps going on about putting my boobs in the bench vice in his workshop.

Aside from that, the pet collars worked really well, as do zip ties, although they can be painful depending on how tight you have them, and how many you use.

I've seen PVC tape used as well, but I haven't tried that yet

StarVapor

<:: Verified ::> [Flat Chested]
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 12, 2019
Does anybody have advice for tying up very small breasts? The best I've managed to do was more of just a full chest harness. I've tried the rubber band method but I just don't have enough breast tissue to hold the rubber band on. Attached is the pics of the harness I was talking about; I just want something more constricting and secure. The pic also shows just how small of breast I'm working with.IMG_20190727_211048.jpg

bee9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 28, 2010
Try a breast pump, then a very thing, but strong leather threads (like a rope, but made of natural leather), wrap it around the base and you should achieve extremely good results.
Another option that always worked is to use cling wrap - put 15-20 layers and then cut a small hole (about an inch in diameter) and pull your breasts through the holes (will be tough on your nipples, but well worth it).
I wish I could help you in person as even with the rope there are options, but you need experience and persistence.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Attached is the pics of the harness I was talking about; I just want something more constricting and secure. The pic also shows just how small of breast I'm working with.
You got great boobs. You should probably try much longer rope. It might surprise you how much is possible with just more rope. Also I second the hint about breast pumps: those might be able to make them a little bigger for a while which might be exactly the amount you need to use rubber bands or similar.

Reactions: StarVapor

AnglsMstr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2019
StarVapor, you definitely need longer rope. 30 feet should be good. Start by wrapping the rope around your torso at the point where the underside of your boobs meet your chest. Wrap it around a few times moving up each time. Then move to the top of the boobs and start wrapping it down. You can make it tighter by cinching the top and bottom wraps together in between your boobs and on each side as well. I hope this helps. Btw, you have beautiful boobs.

Last edited:
Reactions: whitesatincd_ca

submissive_s

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2017
I recently tried using packing tape around my breasts. It did a nice job. There were certainly no problems with keeping it in place. :) It also allowed me to have my breasts bound together rather than apart. Removing the tape afterwords was not my favorite though. But I can say that I will likely do it again sometime.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Great to hear you experimenting. I find packing tape to be somewhat tricky due it lacking any flexibility, I would suggest you get some electrical tape to try out. It is narrower and the adhesive tends to stick more to itself than to you so it is a lot easier to remove. Also due to the stretch it has it conforms to shape nicely and you don't end up with that crinkled effect you see with the packing tape.

Reactions: submissive_s

submissive_s

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2017
@Smi1eys1ave posted a lovely picture of her in a bra with the centers of each cup cut out. Then the breasts are pulled through which makes for very easy breast bondage. I tried it myself using a bra that was many sizes too small in the cup but the correct band size. It is decently tight and is much faster to put on than rope or tape. And it has the added benefit of leaving the nipples sticking out.

submissive_s

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2017
Great to hear you experimenting. I find packing tape to be somewhat tricky due it lacking any flexibility, I would suggest you get some electrical tape to try out. It is narrower and the adhesive tends to stick more to itself than to you so it is a lot easier to remove. Also due to the stretch it has it conforms to shape nicely and you don't end up with that crinkled effect you see with the packing tape.

Finally bought electrical type and tried this. It wrapped nice and tight and was easy to do. It did leave behind a lot of sticky residue. It this true of all electrical tape or should I try a different brand?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Most high quality tape does not leave a residue, it is a bit more expensive per roll but well worth it. I prefer the Nitto brand electrical tape and tend to buy bulk packs of either 5 or 10 rolls.

submissive_s

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 25, 2017
I just tried a new bondage variation tonight. I am in it as I type. I used a thinner rope to wrap around the base of my breasts then I started making Xs across them with extra course sandpaper bricks under the ties. This way my nipples get a little abrasion and it adds some extra pressure to my breasts.

Gem84

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 2, 2015
PA
I mostly user rubber bands. I have DD and the "postal size" rubber bands seem to work best for me.

Reactions: PunisherH

Featured Threads

New Personals