burn my clothes

oldslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 21, 2022
melbourne florida
just introducing myself. i need to be totally controlled. take my clothes and my rights to any privacy. cage, collar and display me in public. no need for man hair i dont deserve it. display me, my name and address online i dont have a choice. you tell me how to pose and i will send a pic. i am 65 y/o chubby with a small "you know what" i need to be laughed at. thats my story tell me yours.

Reactions: Mistress susan

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
why am I thinking you are scaring away everyone :D ? Too open and I think people here are mostly young to middle aged, curious of younger but avoiding elders. My opinion. (I was avoided myself in my 40s. And seen as old man on getdare in my 30s)

I would rephrase more misteriously. Like "I am curious to be controlled by someone. If you want I will give you total control on anything you ask me. And stop". I might be a little drunk tonight and not giving the best advices but you should get what I mean.

oldslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 21, 2022
melbourne florida
why am I thinking you are scaring away everyone :D ? Too open and I think people here are mostly young to middle aged, curious of younger but avoiding elders. My opinion. (I was avoided myself in my 40s. And seen as old man on getdare in my 30s)

I would rephrase more misteriously. Like "I am curious to be controlled by someone. If you want I will give you total control on anything you ask me. And stop". I might be a little drunk tonight and not giving the best advices but you should get what I mean.
thanks, i guess im more use to sites like recon where the member can handle the truth

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
just work little more on your advertising :sneaky:
EDIT: I was a little mean, sorry. Deleted my comment.

You are trying "beginner's luck" ... doesn't work.

Last edited:

oldslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 21, 2022
melbourne florida
just work little more on your advertising :sneaky:
And instead of answering topics with your announcement (that will be felt like spam, zero success, many tried before) simply build your own topic.

You are trying "beginner's luck" ... doesn't work.
im not sure what your asking me to do, but i thank you for trying to help. im not taking this as seriously as you do so you an relax im doing fine

Reactions: MissDelphine

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I was thinking you should chill. You don't need to insist. One post where you say anything about you is enough, otherwise it shows desperation and people run away. I noticed you posted more and the more post count, the less success. Did you get any private answer? No.

Reactions: johanber

oldslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 21, 2022
melbourne florida
I was thinking you should chill. You don't need to insist. One post where you say anything about you is enough, otherwise it shows desperation and people run away. I noticed you posted more and the more post count, the less success. Did you get any private answer? No.
please stop, you made your point now you can shut up please. you went from being helpful to making me feel n]bad. i am not a child i have posted on many sites with great success so i do know what i am doing. please stop advising me that is now why i signed onto this site. anymore and i will report you for harassing me. stop please enough.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I was not harassing you, I just found someone to talk to at this hour and giving little advice! Sorry if I offended you. If you want to report me, be my guest, but you were the one spamming topics by the way.

*calmly sipping from my gin glass*

EDIT: I stop here, I exaggerated a bit, I didn't want to ruin your topic.

Last edited:

1NoStressMistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 8, 2022
Colorado
just introducing myself. i need to be totally controlled. take my clothes and my rights to any privacy. cage, collar and display me in public. no need for man hair i dont deserve it. display me, my name and address online i dont have a choice. you tell me how to pose and i will send a pic. i am 65 y/o chubby with a small "you know what" i need to be laughed at. thats my story tell me yours.
Very well... very well, I’m a very strict and dominant Mistress, available solely to you, I’m presently seeking a loyal sub for active participation and meeting slave to own/use as my property to train in this lifestyle... are you a willing submissive that truly believes that you’re inferior to this Mistress? Can you be that slave to Me? Message me directly off here if YES!, here 262 864 3808

Featured Threads

New Personals