Butt plug - vibrator - toys for anal?

Uzy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 17, 2018
I like the plug the most, one that is large enough for me to get the sensation to be filled

Honeysuck

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 17, 2015
I agree— I love my plug! I bought a starter kit that came with three sizes so I could work my way up (and I still haven’t made it past the second size). Fun to wear while I’m going about my normal day too.

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
i use anal beads the size of marbles (6.8inch/0.6inch), a medium sized steel jeweled anal plug (84mm/34mm, 88g), a 16cm hard plastic vibrator, a 21cm/4.5cm suction cup realistic dildo

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
Depends, really.. Do you want to just want to know you have something in there or really feel it? Either way, something that you can get in that isn't going to simply pop out on it's own. You don't have to go for broke right off the bat! @Honeysuck nailed it with getting a 'trainer' set and something to keep it moist - but not something that's going to cause it to slide out..
Anyway, a lady friend of mine has mentioned several times that she doesn't get anything out of an intruder that just sits there and nothing inside really does anything for her. She has one that the base wiggles and vibes and it drives her crazy. I believe her favorite is this one.. or something just like it?

Reactions: spkmibtm

kristina79

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2019
i started with a training kit set of 3 (rubber ones) the 3rd being rather large
have moved onto some metal ones now and also a blow up plug
the blow up plug hands down is the best i feel as you can determine size inside you
i have two vibrating plugs too but for me.................. and this is personal taste its size or restriction that does it for me
the sensation of feeling my ass trying to contract close down but cant it just send electric vibes straight to my clit

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
training kit set
There's a set of five out there, somebody sent me as a Christmas present 1 year, they are not very tapered meaning the plug and neck are pretty close to the same size, I found these to be a lot more useful when exploring various sizes ......
These won't act as a plug, as they won't stay in on their own very well, but I believe they would be a lot easier to play with and get accustomed to rather than something that could very well get stuck in there haha good luck

Reactions: kristina79

kristina79

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2019
o ...i should have stated for me it was like a training kit in i had 3 sizes small up to a large one ( they are actually butt plugs )
training for me i started of small and got used to it type thing and worked my way up type thing
im well versed in anal play now and quite comfy in wearing them in various situations now its norm
i was trying to explain how i started off
(i cant actually remember the packaging stating training kit )
they are actual butt plugs

kristina79

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 13, 2019
There's a set of five out there, somebody sent me as a Christmas present 1 year, they are not very tapered meaning the plug and neck are pretty close to the same size, I found these to be a lot more useful when exploring various sizes ......
These won't act as a plug, as they won't stay in on their own very well, but I believe they would be a lot easier to play with and get accustomed to rather than something that could very well get stuck in there haha good luck

Yes i can see what your saying ....for a first timer these sound great for getting used to it YES ....for getting accustom to anal play i agree they sound better

Reactions: AmvetSB

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I recommend an inflatable vibrating butt plug. Easy to find anywhere on google, it's about 20-30$ and easy to find in any sex shop.
Brings a lot of fun. Testing and training.

Featured Threads

New Personals