Buttplugs

Aloy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 14, 2019
Germany
I finally got myself to order a set of butplugs (this set: Amazon ) and I'm very nervous by now.
I'm "just" 19 and live with my parents.
They don't look into any of my packages but still I feel very excited yet nervous.

Can anyone relate to this?

Reactions: Lorikinz

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I am afraid to order from China because the postal office people would look into my package and ask me to explain what's in it. This is really embarrassing.
If you know the delivery day, just order something else safe and say you have got one package. You will pick up both but you would talk about one of them when you return from the postal office.

Aloy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 14, 2019
Germany
Lu
I am afraid to order from China because the postal office people would look into my package and ask me to explain what's in it. This is really embarrassing.
If you know the delivery day, just order something else safe and say you have got one package. You will pick up both but you would talk about one of them when you return from the postal office.
Luckily I don't have to order smth from china.
The ones I bought were shipped from germany (where I live) and my parents often don't ask much about my packages

Reactions: Sr.T and andrei

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I am actually more worried to store them at my home rather than buying them. I can order locally but I am sure they overprice them. I find the same items on Wish or Joom.

phil.kmnsky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 23, 2020
Germany
Hatte das selbe Problem auch, aber man kann wenn man DHL Kunde ist deine Pakete an die Poststelle schicken lassen, bei Hermes geht das auch. Ich kann Eis.de nur herzlichst empfehlen, alles sehr diskret.

Cosmin

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 12, 2021
I am actually more worried to store them at my home rather than buying them. I can order locally but I am sure they overprice them. I find the same items on Wish or Joom
www.sex-shop69.ro are plug-uri foarte ieftine si 100% discretie pentru comenzile lor ( din ce zic ei cel putin, inca nu am comandat nimic).

Reactions: andrei

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
www.sex-shop69.ro are plug-uri foarte ieftine si 100% discretie pentru comenzile lor ( din ce zic ei cel putin, inca nu am comandat nimic).
Let's keep in English in this forum for other readers. Thanks, prices are interesting, I will browse for a few things. 20 lei for a dildo (small but funny price). I think I will order something and tell
if they are legit.

Aliceisabrat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2015
NE UK
i normally get stuff delivered to a shop that just scans a QR code or Amazon lockers.

If you feel like you NEED to hide; buy a coat, jacket or something similar. Dont wear it then if anyone asks what you ordered show them the jacket. plus its easy to get away with on amazon because they always use way to big packaging.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
It's the delivery guy calling me to pick it up and wife asks: what package. Also I want to buy stuff for myself but don't know where to hide it.

I had in mind the lockers but this is kind of new, mostly for electronics.

I bought a chastity cage as a present for her but she wasn't interested. Last birthday she asked me never buy her sex toys so I am stuck :)

Lorikinz

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 10, 2021
Dublin, Ireland
I finally got myself to order a set of butplugs (this set: Amazon ) and I'm very nervous by now.
I'm "just" 19 and live with my parents.
They don't look into any of my packages but still I feel very excited yet nervous.

Can anyone relate to this?
I just got my husband a new butt plug from amazon and some anal beads. all discreet, no problems at all from amazon

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Ok so you know - every single day there are tens of thousands of novelty items aka sex toys in the general postal stream. In the U.S. it may be a million per week so it is so common as to be absurd. Amazon is a major sex toy supplier and how many of these items are being hand picked by their order fulfillment people every hour? I would not worry about the where but about the what. truthfully there are China shopping sites that carry items local venders will not and Etsy + Wish can work well. I have found items on Etsy NOBODY else has and they are handmade by mom and pop vendors so it also can create jobs. -:)

Reactions: andrei

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Actually is not only embarrassment to my wife to explain what is the item and that is not for her. I have my pleasures, sometimes I tricked her that I bought her toys.

Small town, about 10 people waiting for their packages at the postal office, and there is an officer asking you to open your package and explain what it is, to check if you have to pay extra taxes.

Everything coming from outside Europe (EU) is checked, and if it's for example electronics not stamped with FCC CE, the items could be held.

But I just hate the customs officers looking through my package. I met one woman officer, who was so rude profiting of her position, to ask me why I bought a sexy thing for my wife. "This should be for your lover". I hate this people. Can't argue with them, they could simply hold my package if I annoy them. And I don't spare my time to argue.

Last edited:

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
I understand. I can add that any package ive ever gotten from China had the proper stamps and clearance. I have heard they get totally ashamed if something gets returned and even punishment to the worker found responsible. Could be rumor or could be reality.

Reactions: John for

Featured Threads

New Personals