Call for research participants: Consent, harm and responsibility in BDSM encounters (provisional title)

Psychresearch2021

Verified Researcher
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 25, 2021
Seeking participants from North America (US and Canada) for interviews who are:

- Cisgender women

- Age around 22-40

- Heterosexual or any identity that includes relationships or experiences with cisgender men

- Experience with s-type roles in kink (submissive, bottom, etc.)

- Reasonably active in a local scene (before the pandemic hit pause on them!) – having experiences of attending munches, play parties etc.

If you fit the above profile and would like more information about participating, please email [email protected] and I can provide a more detailed information sheet (going forward I can give you my official university email address for correspondence - I don’t want to publish that on here as it contains my identifying details).
I'm a member of the above demographic myself! This project has received ethical approval from London Metropolitan University.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I am adding a verification and recommendation here to assure our members that this is indeed a legitimate study. I have sighted the ethical approval letter and am happy to give my assurance that it is genuine.
If you fit the description and would like participate please get in touch via the above email for further information.

Featured Threads

New Personals