Camslave4roleplay

camslave36

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 26, 2013
new on this site. for start I want to say Hello to all users of this site. I am a slave online, 36 years old, i have a webcam and i live alone and i have a weirdest fetish i want to meet a master ... a man which claims that its a woman....... a Mistress.
is a role-play, I want to be dominated, lied, manipulated, used by a fake Mistress....this its my fetish
I will be honest and open with you and but i will do not know anything about you (I will not ever ask to see you on webcam) but i will be on cam for you. i have a nice body, a sexy big sexy ass and small cock (4 inches). i like many things: spanking, humiliation, nipples and balls torture, worship, ropes, eat my cum etc. I want to be a mind fucked camslave, to be dominated and humiliated, controlled. enithing it necessary to please you. i into a long time online relationship Mistress-slave. i do not have a wife...no girlfriend no real sex life...so i thing im ok to be used online for long time.
if you ever had fantasies of being a mistress or to manipulate a slave .... then we can try,
still think you need a women id and show me some sexy pictures for the story to seem real. I like the idea of ​​being open and exposed in front of my mistress. If you are interested please add me on yahoo.mess at [email protected] if you want to know more about me please ask me, i will be very honest with you. Thank you all who read my post
waiting to add me on yahoo at marius1976x "Mistress"

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals