Can pee holding increase arousal levels

Does masturbating while holding pee increase your arousal levels?

• Total voters

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I have noticed that masturbating with a nearly full bladder increases the arousal levels and makes the experience more pleasurable for me. Have others experienced something similar and is it gender specific? Is there a biological reason behind this? Sorry for my novice questions.

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Curious to see if this is a female only thing or if guys feel the same way, my own experience is saying no that its way too distracting.

Reactions: nina

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
It would be too distracting with a full bladder for me too, however when it is nearly full such that I can feel so but still there's no urgent need to pee and it seems holdable for a while, it does increase my level of sensitivity and arousal.. is it due to the proximity of vagina and the clit with the bladder?

Last edited:

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
This is interesting...I do find that it distracts me too but it does increase my sensitivity. I've not tried being able to orgasm with a full bladder though - I don't think I'd be able to. Part of the increase in arousal though has been when I've been experimenting with bladder control with someone. Without that element of control I'm not sure it would have the same effect.

Benedicct

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 5, 2016
For male the biologic reason is the preasure of the full bladder to the prostata.

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I wonder if the reason for females is the pressure of the full bladder on the vagina or g spot within

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I wonder if the reason for females is the pressure of the full bladder on the vagina or g spot within
Perhaps you are on to something there, certainly there are some big differences in plumbing between boys and girls.
Could also explain why pee holding seems to be a fairly common kink for a lot a girls?

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
Well for me it does i think it just makes things more sensitive in general i think partly due to pressure internally but also when you have a full bladder you are more focused mentally on the area the same way when you really need to pee sitting in certain ways reminds you you need to go. I think it is just that overall you are more aware of the area but thats just my guess. I do agree there is a point though where it is too distracting. But there was one time i tried because i was chatting with someone and they basically said to make sure i really needed to go and to try and orgasm at the same time as peeing on the toilet i cant say i was able to do both at the exact same time but it did make both feel more intense.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I gotta pee before getting busy. Its too much a distraction if i don't. It doesn't increase feeling sensitivity or anything for me personally.

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
What no one seams to mention is the fact that arousal happens in your brain not your genitals. And while i could see needing to pee and the muscle strain it causes increasing blood flow and i can also see it being distracting and reducing the arousal.
In my eyes it is the brain that makes the difference. Do you find it arousing or not is maybe a lot connected with how you perceive it.
For some feet are the most arousing thing ever, for me they are ... feet... arousal is personal and often not connected with your body

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
I personally disagree with Merlin as I don't get turned on by pee play or have a pee fetish, it seems more technical to me in this case, I feel it is the pressure of the bladder on vaginal walls or related reasons like some have mentioned.

But of course for some others it could be the brain. And if they are practicing bladder control maybe the control aspect (which is again the brain) could turn them on too. However I should also add that I have not felt arousal for this reason either as I wasn't trying bladder control when I felt this.

Last edited:

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
That would be interesting....

Hey, I would like to run some experiments on this on girls with hypnosis, any volunteers?

Reactions: Jlynn_79

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Revived topic. But interesting.
Ok, male oppinion: when with a full bladder I can last much longer. Also men find it harder to pee when horny like the bladder just stops working.

Fun?

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Yeah... I can hold of a peeing sensation by simply making my dick hard!

Featured Threads

New Personals