Can stripping be humiliating?

Morianna

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
It really depends on the person and how comfortable they are with both their body and the setting. Sometimes, a person who might be totally okay with stripping for their partner in private might find that it's humiliating to do when their partner insists that it be done in a place where there are more people watching. It can be thrilling, but on the other end of the spectrum, it could be downright terrifying for others.

bphlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
Personally, if I like the person asking me to strip for him, I wouldn't hesitate doing it. But, if I am not interested in him, I wouldn't do it. It's just as simple as that for me. :p

monicaS27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2019
I’m sorry, you can’t be more wrong. Most strippers I know were either actively attending colleges or have actually completed their college educations.These same strippers were either unemployed or underemployed and only stripped as a means to an ends to make money until they got the job, car, house or savings they needed to live a better, more secure life. Yes, some strippers may turn to a drug addicted life of crime, but most do not and have never been part of such a life style. All strippers aren’t victims of low self esteems or somehow victims of being “fatherless” little girls. The truth is, most strippers are just damned good business women who know how to use their looks to secure a better financial future for themselves….without actually having to prostitute. It may not be the most wholesome job, but stripping temporarily is a hell of a lot better than turning to prostitution, or some other form of crime, to pay the bills.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
It's been awhile, but I had to do it once, too, in order to join a "nude on a cam" group....I was so embarrassed and aroused by the time I was naked that when he asked me to show my face (which until that point had been off camera) I obliged and posed for him to take screen captures. A real rush.
I think I may have been in that group, I had to do Something similar. Did it have to do with having to striping off whenever fellow members caught you online?

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
An online friend got hold of one of my nude photo and turned it into a jigsaw puzzle and sent the link to me without telling me what I was. I was just told here's a puzzle for you to do. I started esembling the puzzle and suddenly became very embarrassed when I started to realise what the photo was. Further embarrassment followed once I found it was online and still is and I'm locked out and unable to remove it. Very embarrassing.

fitgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2016
USA
I find that contests where anyone can lose make your loss even more humiliating, as you had a chance to be a winner but instead fate decided that you must humiliate yourself for everyone else's enjoyment. Thus you have no choice but to accept and surrender to it.
I've given ex's strip teases before, but it's always more humiliating for me to lose a strip game.

JustAGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2011
I think I may have been in that group, I had to do Something similar. Did it have to do with having to striping off whenever fellow members caught you online?

Yeah. I think that was the one. I think I only caught a couple of people and was caught once or twice. It was not very active, sadly.

JustAGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2011
I've given ex's strip teases before, but it's always more humiliating for me to lose a strip game.
Having to strip for an ex would be very humiliating, especially if they got to stay clothed. It would be like you admitting they "won" or are the better person.

WillSubmitToExposure

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 20, 2019
Island of Femdom
This fetish is called CFNM. Clothed Female Nude Male. In the presence of a female, male has to be naked. It can be done in a various ways: making submissive male strip when he enters the house and keeping him as such until he has to go out; or during CFNM parties (there are some parties like that in Germany- I have seen some ads...), when the dominating ladies stay dressed, but men have to shed all they clothes at the recetpion. Its pretty much humiliating.

JustAGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2011
This fetish is called CFNM. Clothed Female Nude Male. In the presence of a female, male has to be naked. It can be done in a various ways: making submissive male strip when he enters the house and keeping him as such until he has to go out; or during CFNM parties (there are some parties like that in Germany- I have seen some ads...), when the dominating ladies stay dressed, but men have to shed all they clothes at the recetpion. Its pretty much humiliating.

I wouldn't say it's restricted to CFNM. Every variation exists, and for someone like me, the thought of being nude in front of anyone else (regardless of gender) is humiliating and exciting!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
The mention of these kind of parties reminds me of something I saw quite often during my time in the SF bdsm scene many years ago. I used to attend a lot of parties back then and a common practice was for the Dom(mes) to arrive with a collared and leashed sub basically naked except for a coat or being made to strip on arrival.
What made this seem especially humiliating to me was that often they would then be almost totally ignored! Mostly this was at dinner parties and the protocol was for the subs to stand or kneel behind their master while the meal was served and eaten, sometimes the subs were rather patronizingly fed scraps like pets, lol... All this added to the humiliating objectified effect, being treated like trinkets or pets or harshest of all like they weren't even there.

reluctant8

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 23, 2014
One of my biggest fantasies is to be told to strip and hand over my clothes. That person/people have all the power.... If I had to pick the ultimate turn on for me, they trash/destroy/throw away every single stitch of clothing I own & make me get back home naked.
(Getting hard just typing this)
Of course, taking pics and posting them would be highly encouraged.

If I found anybody that was into doing this, I'd be theirs for life.60127

fitgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 27, 2016
USA
Having to strip for an ex would be very humiliating, especially if they got to stay clothed. It would be like you admitting they "won" or are the better person.
A few years ago, I met up with an old friend from college for a basketball game at the park. After shooting around for awhile (and a few drinks) I decided to challenge her to a strip basketball game: if you made a shot the other person has to take off an article of clothing. She played basketball in college and we were both fairly tipsy at this point so she took the bate and I figured I could easily embarrass her in public without exposing myself. Well I was very wrong. She made 4 baskets in a row, costing my my shoes, socks, t shirt and shorts. I blushed bright red but made the next 3 baskets in my bra and panties. She took off her shoes, socks and t shirt and then I missed. Then, she made the next shot costing me my sports bra. Embarrassed, I covered my breasts as much as I could as she missed the next shot. Lucky, I made the next basket so she had to take off her shorts and stand there in her sports bra and panties while I shot again. I ended up missing the next shot and she made hers, forcing me to take off my panties. Since I was now totally naked and embarrassed I asked for double or nothing, meaning that if she missed the next shot she had to strip naked, but if she made it I had to give her my clothes and run back to the car butt ass naked. Of course she made it and laughed as she re dressed, picked up my clothes and made me stand there completely nude while she walked to the car to unlock it. As soon as she got to the car, I took off running as fast as I could and thankfully no one was in the parking lot when I got there. I jumped in and quickly got re dressed. So there you have it: I lost at strip basket ball and streaked through a park and parking lot. I was completely humiliated.

Featured Threads

New Personals