Can you be kinky while still living at home?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
It's not really news to anyone that kids are living with their parents much longer now than previously, where many used to strike out on their own as soon as they reached 18 now many are still living at home until mid or even late 20's.
So if this is you how do you manage to play kinky while under the hawk like gaze of parents or do you struggle to do anything?
I see lots of requests for discrete ideas because of this exact situation, this includes ideas for games, tasks or punishments as well discrete toys that can be used.

So lets use this thread to share ideas, things that work for you. How you manage to play, toys that you've improvised with and anything else that helps you cope.
Or perhaps you are so restricted you just need a place to vent about it, tell us how hard it is for you and what that is like.

Time for Kink Talk people!

alex.jonsa

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2014
I know when I was younger playing at home was harder. I would often wait until my parents were not home or late at night. Sex toys were a difficult thing to acquire for me. I risked it one time and ordered from a site that was discreet. If I had to do it again I would go to a stor for sure. Even if you weren’t of age most shops don’t really question you.

Lilly131

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 16, 2018
it is very difficult late nights are the only "'safe" time or if you have a day off and no one else is home. having real toys is impossible with snoopy parents it is very difficult to have fun!

Slave572

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 22, 2018
in my childhood I was playing outside, looking for deserted places, and playing there

Featured Threads

New Personals