Can you give me some punishment idea

Naughty annabel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 25, 2020
I want some ideas of punishment which I can do myself painful one but not public ones

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Not knowing anything about you and your pain tolerance perhaps start with this simple set of introduction tests.

Find 4 regular clothes pegs.
Begin by attaching a peg to the webbing between your fingers and thumb on one hand. Start at the thumb and first finger then wait 60 seconds before adding the next one. When they are all on wait to see how long you can stand the pain up to a maximum of 20 minutes then remove all the pegs.
Next attach the same 4 pegs to your tits with one on each nipple, attach the nipples last and again wait to see how long you can go before you remove them.
Finally attach the 4 pegs to your labia, 2 each side and time how long you can keep them on.

Report back with the times for each test, hand, tits, labia along with a description of how these tests went and how they made you feel.

Naughty annabel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 25, 2020
Not knowing anything about you and your pain tolerance perhaps start with this simple set of introduction tests.

Find 4 regular clothes pegs.
Begin by attaching a peg to the webbing between your fingers and thumb on one hand. Start at the thumb and first finger then wait 60 seconds before adding the next one. When they are all on wait to see how long you can stand the pain up to a maximum of 20 minutes then remove all the pegs.
Next attach the same 4 pegs to your tits with one on each nipple, attach the nipples last and again wait to see how long you can go before you remove them.
Finally attach the 4 pegs to your labia, 2 each side and time how long you can keep them on.

Report back with the times for each test, hand, tits, labia along with a description of how these tests went and how they made you feel.
I can keep them for 20 mins in hand but 14 in other both I'm a newbie just started to try all these

Gem84

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 2, 2015
PA
I can keep them for 20 mins in hand but 14 in other both I'm a newbie just started to try all these
Oh Naughty Annabel, you can do better than that. Not with the times, that's fine. But your report needs a little work and a lot more detail. No one is going to give you tasks if you don't fulfill your end of the deal.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Hmm a bit of pain training.
Get 4 metal paper clamps and put 2 on each areola, just left and right of your nipple. They are painful but you will get used to them in time.

If you find them ok, get 2 big paper clamps (about 4cm length?) and close them right behind each nipple (again, don't squeeze your nipple, just cover them if you know what I mean).

5-10 minutes each test.

Featured Threads

New Personals