Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
Pain, bondage, tease and denial, humiliation, degradation, forced orgasms, much more
Limits
Scat, social suicide / blackmail and anything illegal
Experience
Plenty

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
Hi everyone,

I’ll start with a short introduction.
I’m a 32 year old son from The Netherlands. I work full time at an international computer chip manufacturer, my hobbies are jogging, hiking, tennis, riding my motorcycle and playing a video game every now and then just to relax.

It might seem fishy that I just registered and only have one post, but I can promise I am legit. I have been with the same sub for a little over 3 years, so I never had the need to be on here. Unfortunately for me, she fell in love with someone and wanted to stop her online activities. So that’s why I am here, looking for a good girl.

So what am I looking for? First and foremost you should be submissive. I am not looking for someone who just wants to have some fun or enjoys being told what to do when their horny. You should crave to serve and please, not because your hormones are raging, but because it’s your nature. I don’t want someone with a wishlist or someone who wants their fantasies fulfilled.

second, you should enjoy pain. You don’t really have to take pleasure from the pain, but you should get a rush from suffering for someone else’s pleasure. You should be able to push yourself and be willing to train to improve your tolerance / endurance. I am not looking for someone who just want a few spanks, I am looking for a true pain slut.

I am looking for something long term, not someone who is going to disappear in me in a few days. Someone who is serious and also wants a friendship besides the d/s dynamic.

I am a caring, loving person who wants the best for you. I will never harm you mentally and will always be there for you. As much as I love making you suffer for me, I want to make sure you are doing well and everything is okay. I want to be your friend, someone you can trust, someone who can help you with whatever your struggling with in life. But I also want to hurt you, in a good way.

As I mentioned I am not looking to fulfill someone’s fantasy or wishlist so I am not going to write a giant list of my likes here. This can all be discussed later. First, I just want to get to know you.

So if you are a true pain slut, looking for a loving, caring dom and a friend, send me a message, tell me who you are, what you are looking for etc.
Also let me know your method of contact.

The pain and torture can get as bad as you feel comfortable with. I won’t be flat out abusive and gradually work with you to reach new levels of pain and torture. All within your limits. The sky is the limit for me, I would skewer your tits if I can. Not that that’s a must :) I’m understand that’s too much for most.

Of course it doesn’t have to be just about pain, we can include other things in our d/s dynamic too, I am open minded and into mostly anything, so everything is open for discussion.

i have a preference for girls with tits, not that I would say no to a flat chested pain slut if she’s the right person for me, but I do like to have something I can tie up, watch them turn purple, hurt them.

I don’t have a specific age range. If you’re young but already know what you want and not afraid to get a bit more extreme, I am interested. In general I tend to do better with people with some more experience, late 20’s / early 30’s onwards. I can be a little overwhelming for (most) younger people.

Oh and one last remark. You should be okay with sending pictures and video’s (no face is needed). Just reading what you did doesn’t do it for me, I want to see and hear it.

looking forward hearing from you!

Last edited:

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
Unfortunately I did not have many responses yet so I’d like to give this a bump.

please only respond if you’re sure you want this. It’s fine if you are a beginner and want to start slow, but know what you’re getting yourself into.

I’m responsible and not just say yes to anyone, I’ll wait until the right person drops by.

Naughty aysha

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
Hi..am interested..actually am looking for a Dom like you..but didn't find one suitable for me..

Naughty aysha

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
I am a painful submissive..if u are interested..then we can discuss in detail..

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
Hi everyone. I just wanted to let y’all know that I am still hoping to meet someone. Do you want to be loved but also used and abused, be in pain for you dom? Send me a message.

please only respond when you are interested and serious, looking to invest in something long term. I had wayyy to many messages from people who never responded to my replies or who just weren’t serious.

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
I had the honor of spending some time with a wonderful maso sub for a little while. She was great, I adored her and appreciated everything she put herself through for me. Thank you.

Unfortunately some events in her life made her take the decision to stop het online activities which means I have to move on as well and I am open to meeting someone new here.

I am not going to post my kik out in the open here so if my post sparked your interest, feel free to send me a pm.

@Naughty aysha I don’t know if you are still around. I sent you a message in the past and if you are still looking, please check your inbox or send me a pm. Asking for my kik on here is not going to get you a response.

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
Bump. I had fun with some great pain sluts, thank you all for you time and servitude.
Unfortunately no one long term yet, only people who wanted to suffer a bit. And no one very extreme / into real pain and not afraid of bruised and all.

so I am still looking for a sub who’s into pain and looking for something long term. Someone who take pride in wearing my bruised and sees them as a reminder of me. Someone who is willing to push and find their limits, work on pushing them and becoming better.

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
Bump. Still didn’t find the rare gem I am looking for. Apparently there’s not many pain craving good girl out there. But I’m not giving up.

If you are out there, send me a message.

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
Bump. I know I am looking for a needle in a haystack but I’m patient and won’t give up.

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
So the new year has started, I am still not giving up my quest for a lovely pain craving girl to serve me.

I have met people and even made some new friends. But not the long term gem I was looking for. Have made some great personal connections, but not the one perfect girl yet.

If you enjoy a bit of pain, we can have fun, but we’re not going to make something work long term. My perfect girl wouldn’t be afraid to bruise her tits for me or be sore for a couple of days. She would be able to push herself because her desire to please makes her mind strong enough to endure the pain, she craves the sensation and satisfaction of knowing that she pleased me, making herself cry doesn’t put her off, she feel proud of the tears rolling down het cheeks because her and I know it’s a beautiful thing and I admire, love and adore her for who she is, what she is and what she does for me.

So yeah, I still hope I will meet my perfect pain craving girl someday. And until that happens….I’ll just keep looking :)

Naughty aysha

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
So the new year has started, I am still not giving up my quest for a lovely pain craving girl to serve me.

I have met people and even made some new friends. But not the long term gem I was looking for. Have made some great personal connections, but not the one perfect girl yet.

If you enjoy a bit of pain, we can have fun, but we’re not going to make something work long term. My perfect girl wouldn’t be afraid to bruise her tits for me or be sore for a couple of days. She would be able to push herself because her desire to please makes her mind strong enough to endure the pain, she craves the sensation and satisfaction of knowing that she pleased me, making herself cry doesn’t put her off, she feel proud of the tears rolling down het cheeks because her and I know it’s a beautiful thing and I admire, love and adore her for who she is, what she is and what she does for me.

So yeah, I still hope I will meet my perfect pain craving girl someday. And until that happens….I’ll just keep looking :)
I'm interested and still searching for a dom

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
I'm interested and still searching for a dom
You are not active though? It always takes ages before you respond, if you respond at all. I haven’t given up on you and I am open to talk, but you got to be more responsive, I am not looking for someone who only responds every now and then and wonder if she’s really interested.

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
Heyyy everyone, yes, I am still here. Why? Haven’t met someone I had a good match with yet.

I am not super picky, I just value certain things and like you all know, there’s just not that many women out there. Seeing that I am looking for someone pretty specific, I get there’s not that many of you out there in this small pool of women on the internet.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still interested in meeting someone.

You don’t have to be super hardcore, don’t let my ad scare you away because you think I am going to absolutely destroy you. I won’t if that’s not your cup of tea or if you are not ready for it.

All I want at first is a connection and I need to feel that you are interested, serious and excited. Yes, to be a match with me you it would be good if you are into pain already and have masochistic tendencies. The level of experience and tolerance you are at at this moment is not that important. You just have to be real, motivated, passionate and motivated about it. And be honest, your age, looks etc. is not that important to me. But if you tell me you are average and when you send me a picture and I see someone very overweight, I am confused and doesn’t help in building trust because you lied. I don’t care if you are skinny, average, a little bigger or just really heavy, just be honest okay? I care about your mind, your mindset, commitment and dedication.

So again, are you serious about it, into pain, not afraid to bruise yourself for me and looking for a long term connection with a caring dom who above all want to be your friend, feel free to contact me so we can talk.

I won’t be demanding, make assumptions or ask for photo’s or video’s from the word go. I want to know who you are, get to know you, understand you, figure out if we get along before I even think about using your body for my fun or pleasure, or just because I am bored and feel like putting some nice bruises on your wonderful tits.

And above all, I’ll make sure you are loved, admired and appreciated. No matter how much I hurt you physically, it’s important for me that you know how much I appreciate and admire you for what you are.

Sadodom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2020
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let y’all know that I am not looking anymore. Met someone wonderful so I’m off the market.

Thank you for all the wonderful responses.

Hammertime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 19, 2018
Has anyone heard from this wonderful man lately? Just want to check in with him and see how he’s doing after what happened but can’t seem to find any of his socials. Don’t know if he got back online again?

Featured Threads

New Personals