Cellmate v2

Sub4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2020
Hey I'm currently looking at buying a cellmate v2 as I don't have anymore to give my keys to has anyone used one and are they any good as I was to get into long term use

sissy.stephanie81

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2023
I haven't necessarily had an issue with the one I own, though I don't wear it long term in any way. I find it fun as a 'play cage', but not an actual denial cage. I usually wear a holy trainer V5, but I am in the market for a full belt from one of the big pricey manufacturers. If you are in search of a key holder, have you checked out chaster as a possible alternative? Their discord community is very active.

Sub4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 3, 2020
I haven't necessarily had an issue with the one I own, though I don't wear it long term in any way. I find it fun as a 'play cage', but not an actual denial cage. I usually wear a holy trainer V5, but I am in the market for a full belt from one of the big pricey manufacturers. If you are in search of a key holder, have you checked out chaster as a possible alternative? Their discord community is very active.
Thank you I hadn't heard of chaster I will have a look into it

Jamie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 8, 2012
Its a bit of a quirky app, you cant really self keyhold (you can but you can unlock at anytime) even if you do have a keyholder you can unpair with them. There is an extreme option but you have to be locked for 30 days before you can give that person absolute trust. The shock feature is nice, but you have to keep pairing with your phone

Featured Threads

New Personals