Cfnm

rgjmce

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 27, 2009
love the idea of this, as ppl have said above i will do the same, offer open to any woman in dublin, ireland who wanna try this with me

zeketheorc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2008
It has been a while since I have been here! I found some forums that post the pictures and videos from cfnm sites. If anyone wants the links to those forums, feel free to send me a pm. I dont think I am allowed to post them in a thread.

John Masters

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 14, 2009
Now this is a fantasy I really would like to come true, even if all they wanted was to humiliate me.

tiedguy51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2009
I've been in CFNM situations several times with the same woman. She planned to include a friend (female) on one occasion but the friend had to back out at the last minute. I loved waiting on her and spending hours naked with her fully clothed (many times I was bound in some way). There was one experience with my ex-wife before we got married also. After only knowing her for two weeks, I went to pick her up and she said no one else would be home for a while so we had use of her parents TV. It was extremely hot in the house (no Air conditioning) and I was very uncomfortable. I told her either we leave or I would be a sweaty, wrinkled mess. She suggested i take my clothes off so I stripped to my briefs and said that felt better, but she said to keep going. my briefs came off and I stood there naked in front of a fully clothed girl who was practically a stranger. We were watching a movie in which two of the characters got tied spread eagled between stakes on the ground and i said that the position looked interesting and a few minutes later she got some rope and I was tied spread out on her living room floor. I stayed like that for over an hour while she talked to her friend on the phone, telling her about it and asking her to stop by.

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
CFnm

yes its all about the power of the female - the mistress , having the male naked , and at her disposal ,to clean or to pleasure or just to pose, ,to push the nm to his limits , and beyond them sometimes as other males sometimes become reluctant or shy when forced to disrobe around their male friends , and relatives ,yes quite a powerful feeling ,and in public or a group ,all the better
I love to see a group of people ,some clothed while others are naked ,and then I like to see their eyes and what they are actually looking at , :cool:

tiedguy51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2009
subindy: answer

No her friend never saw me that day or any other. My ex did enjoy pulling my shorts down in front of other friends but it never went further than that.

tiedguy51

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 30, 2009
I agree, Court Troll, its fun on webcam but you can't beat an up close and personal experience.

Komodo Jones

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 27, 2009
I commented on this thread before and I'm still very much into cfnm. In the past I've only done it for online Mistresses, because those are the only types of Mistress I've had, but it is so much more effective when you experience it in real life. In my first sexual face to face experience. I stripped completely while she was completely clothed. She had fun with my cock, balls, and nipples. She later pulled her tits out of her top but for the most part she was clothed. It wasn't even a bdsm thing but it's such a turn on when you're in a vulnerable state and giving the woman access to you however she wants it.

Featured Threads

New Personals