Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 29, 2012
25 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female under 50
Thought I'd add a bit more...
Hi,
I for a brief spell had an online mistress and loved it, but it didn't last long as I had to move and lost touch with her. I am seeking my first mistress since then (my second ever) to teach me and dominate me. My previous mistress worked on some orgasm control as well as some humiliation, which unfortunately never got past the point of things such as me on all fours typing on the keyboard with my tongue.
I am in the Navy stationed here in Charleston SC, and am looking for either a face to face mistress or one online. It has been too long since I first submitted to a woman, and I really want to begin again. My schedule will sometimes cause me to have wierd hours to play, but I will be available enough to where I believe I can serve fully.
There is alot about the lifestyle I still have yet to learn, and so much to try, but I have an open mind and a curiousity to try many things. Some of these would include (but are no where near limited to) feminization, foot worship, binding, humiliation, pet play, and many other things that fall under submission.
I hope to hear from someone, I would love to begin this journey and be your sub.

• Kinks:
feminization, femdom, foot worship, humiliation, pet play

• Experience:
One previous mistress, for only approximately 2 weeks (online).

• Limits:
I'm not too sure as of yet, like I said I have a lot to learn and experience. However I must say I wouldn't want anything public, or involving urine or feces.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals