Chasity Punishment Idea: Thoughts

JamesUK33

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 28, 2017
Hi All,

Recently ive been reading about JennnB's 'Locked Dare'. where for a bet she posted her chastity belt keys to herself and had to wait to receive them!

I liked the idea of giving away that control and the uncertainty of when they would return or even if they would.

Taking the idea further, and putting a Dom/Domme into the picture, i thought about as a punishment getting the Sub to post the keys to a anonymous 'PO BOX' further away, i.e. another country, and upon receipt of the keys the Dom/Domme would send a picture to the sub to acknowledge receipt and then post them back.

This way, the length of Chasity is guaranteed, the added control element of the Dom/Domme having actual possession of the keys, and also the anticipation of then waiting to receive the keys, even possibly tracking them through the mail.

What do you guys think?

Many Thanks

James x

Scrap

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 12, 2017
it doesn't even have to be a Dom/me for that to work. You can coordinate with a number of friends with which to play "monkey in the middle" with your keys. Have them mail the keys back and forth between two, three, or more of them. Make you guess which of them has the keys. If you guess correctly, they send the keys back to you. If you fail, you have to wait a week to guess again.

Featured Threads

New Personals