Female Chastity Chastity Belts

little masochist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2021
What kind of information do the people here -that have experience- can you offer to me.
My Sadist said he is looking for one, for me. I’m not that comfortable with the idea, but it is not my choice or decision. I do what he says.

help please?
thank you.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
So if he’s choosing the type I guess the advice will have to be specific to the type style he picks for you. The biggest general issue I have run into when using it with prior female subs is keeping it all clean. If you have one that absorbs urine and other body fluids then you have the chance of irritation and infection with long term wear/use. Even the metal strainer type will be keeping urine against your vagina and risk infection if not cleaned daily. Not sure if your situation is live in or not. How long does he plan to keep you in it each time? Will it be lockable type ? Or is this more a for meeting and sessions only? Also keep in mind the fantasy vs reality aspect of being locked for days 24/7 with no way to get out unless he’s there. Also remember metal detectors, X-ray, security check points etc. beep beep. Ma’m what is in your pockets? Well......... lol.
Sorry that last part was from someone I knew who forgot they had theirs on going to a sports event and the security with the wands caught her up with the 20 questions.

little masochist

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2021
So if he’s choosing the type I guess the advice will have to be specific to the type style he picks for you. The biggest general issue I have run into when using it with prior female subs is keeping it all clean. If you have one that absorbs urine and other body fluids then you have the chance of irritation and infection with long term wear/use. Even the metal strainer type will be keeping urine against your vagina and risk infection if not cleaned daily. Not sure if your situation is live in or not. How long does he plan to keep you in it each time? Will it be lockable type ? Or is this more a for meeting and sessions only? Also keep in mind the fantasy vs reality aspect of being locked for days 24/7 with no way to get out unless he’s there. Also remember metal detectors, X-ray, security check points etc. beep beep. Ma’m what is in your pockets? Well......... lol.
Sorry that last part was from someone I knew who forgot they had theirs on going to a sports event and the security with the wands caught her up with the 20 questions.
Lol. Well, TSA got a free demonstration...lol

thank you for the information, I am discussing it tonight with him. I’m not an expert obviously, but this is something he has been wanting to do .. :cool:

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Yeah in general ones that are leather based are better at preventing masturbating in my experience, unlike metal ones , unless they are made for you by a smith and tailored to your body , and even then you can get things under them.
But you sure don't want to wear leather based ones over longer or pee in them...

So in my personal experience , leather belts work very well and are way easier to wear, for short term only though, and metal ones are more a reminder, making it harder to masturbate (but not prevent it) and as subzerro said even they need to be cleaned regularly!.
Both are more a fun fantasy, if you ask me, than working as some people imagine it.
Still if you are aware of the limitations they can of course be used and be fun

• Love
Reactions: little masochist

Greatcornbow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 23, 2013
What kind of information do the people here -that have experience- can you offer to me.
My Sadist said he is looking for one, for me. I’m not that comfortable with the idea, but it is not my choice or decision. I do what he says.

help please?
thank you.
I don't recommend leather belts for reasons of hygiene. I'd say steel is essential. There are many cheap knock-offs (mostly Chinese) but they're very hit-and-miss and I don't advise these either. If He's serious then go for quality. Something like My-steel. And the measurements need to be exact so get the measuring kit first. Other good makes are Neosteel and Tollyboy though latter not yet back in production.

Link to My-Steel here

New Personals