Chastity Contract to Quit Smoking Ideas

Nero973

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 29, 2020
Ok, so here’s the situation:

I am entering into a contract to use a chastity device to give up control of my orgasms during the time period that I will quit smoking cigarettes. (If you don’t know what that is or you’re not into the kinky side of life

I am in a loving relationship and my partner is very much in consent with this idea. The only problem is she truly enjoys having sex with me and is worried this will end up putting her in an undesirable position. However, she wants me to quit smoking more so she sees this as something she would very much be willing to trade for. In doing so she has agreed to uphold the parameters of the contract to their fullest extent.

What I would love some help with are any ideas you believe would be effective for this situation? (Punishments, Rewards, Time Frames, etc.) Any and all suggestions are welcome and I will update with the results of the information provided. Thank you in advance for your contribution!

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
This is an interesting one that's going to require more thought than I currently have time for, but you definitely should have some short term rewards that will keep you dedicated to quitting, especially since quitting smoking is very difficult.

You're going to need to remove your chastity device to wash yourself at least once a day. Ideally your partner should supervise these sessions and, better yet, if she has the time and ability, should wash you herself. If you've gotten through the previous day without relapsing, or giving in to frustration, then this should be your time for an edge. Maybe 10 edges earns you a night off from the cage?

Nero973

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 29, 2020
This is an interesting one that's going to require more thought than I currently have time for, but you definitely should have some short term rewards that will keep you dedicated to quitting, especially since quitting smoking is very difficult.

You're going to need to remove your chastity device to wash yourself at least once a day. Ideally your partner should supervise these sessions and, better yet, if she has the time and ability, should wash you herself. If you've gotten through the previous day without relapsing, or giving in to frustration, then this should be your time for an edge. Maybe 10 edges earns you a night off from the cage?
Those are amazing ideas, thank you VERY much!! :)

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
The smoking addiction is both mental and physical. A big part of quiting is substitution something else for the oral feelings when smoking. I would suggest satisfying the smoking craving with orally satisfying the girl friend. It might turn into a habit the girl friend enjoys too!

willobeyU

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2021
The smoking addiction is both mental and physical. A big part of quiting is substitution something else for the oral feelings when smoking. I would suggest satisfying the smoking craving with orally satisfying the girl friend. It might turn into a habit the girl friend enjoys too!
I totally agree with shyoldguy. Definitely satisfy your gf orally substitute a dildo if She still wants to feel penetration.
If She still desires your cock to satify Her desires, then She unlocks you to use you as Her dildo, but you must ask for Her permission to release cum (which you should do anyway).

iSlideForYou

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 24, 2017
Aus
I guess it depends on how far you are into quitting,

Trade days caged for a 'smoke', I really like the other direction mentioned bu MissKudo.

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
She should nwver suffer from lack of penetration. On days where you fail and have a smoke maybe she could be fucked by a strapon worn by you. This way she still gets penetration. And your frustration level goes up cause its not your cock

Sissymaid4her

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 13, 2020
Houston, TX USA
Not to turn this into a cuckold situation but if you smoke a cigarette you have to watch someone else pleasure her. That way she is still getting the penetration she desires and you have even more incentive to not smoke.

Reactions: WolfShark

Featured Threads

New Personals