Chastity dare

Mikkel989

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 7, 2013
Denmark
I didn't wanted to buy a real "cock locker", so i came up with the idea o taking 5-10 boxers, and just ducttape them on. The only problen is that i need motivation to do it, so all u gotta do is send me a dare of any kind, as long as it involves my homemade "cock locker". You are welcome to add anal, nippletorture, semi-public and other things to the dare as long as it involves the homemade device, and if u want i can send u a report of how it went :D Have fun :p

Submissive-Boy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 18, 2011
Hey, it's good to see people getting interested in chastity! You should insert a pen (quite a large one) into your ass and then wear some tight underwear to keep it in, then proceed to put all of the layers on top and tape them to yourself. You should stay like this for at least 2 hours before you can take them off. If you like getting messy you could also pour tomato ketchup inside the tight first layer so you feel it all over yourself!

Some chastity devices are really overpriced, you can get a one from places like ebay for around £15 (roughly $23 if you're American), if you are thinking of properly trying out chastity, you should definitely get the real deal, there's no way to reproduce the feeling of being in chastity without being in a chastity device. But still, good luck!

Mikkel989

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 7, 2013
Denmark
Thx for the dare m8, i did it with a shapie (about 6-8 cm long) and then i put on 9 pairs of boxers. I taped iy close and weared them for 7 hours staight, and just for the exitement i went on a retaurant instead of eating home. When i got home o peed in them and stayed up for just about 3-4 ous more. The. I slept with them on (sill sharpie in the ass) xD and again thx for the idea ;P

Featured Threads

New Personals