Chastity device advice

Jones

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 19, 2010
Hello, me and my (online) Mistress are discussing the idea of getting a chastity device for me. We are new to the world of chastity devices though so we had a few questions

1. Where are the cheapest chastity devices? We aren't looking for anything crazy just a very simple device. Cost is most important.

2. Are there any devices that would be able to only be unlocked remotely by her only. I know there are some that can be done with an actual remote or by computer but I'm sure those are very expensive. We had the idea of a resetable padlock so that she could have me lock myself in but only she knows the combination. We wern't sure if these existed though.

These are the two main questions we want answered but if anyone has any other information at all about things we need to know before beginning using a chastity device please do chime in. Like I said we are beginners at this and don't really know anything about it.

Thanks in advance for any answers you guys have to give!

someguy0786

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2012
For device, i hear good things about the CB-6000 and CB-3000, there are plenty of options that work for males because of our anatomy. I am actually looking at getting a CB-6000, but i do not have a key holder... Most devices are around US$120 before shipping, it seems to be the average price.

As for remote locking, there are a few options.

1. You can randomly set a combo lock, photo the combo and email it her before locking it on and spinning the dials. She would need to confirm that she can read the numbers, and may take some dry runs before doing for real. This is either tamper-proof or may just take a while to try all the combos in order.

2. They make plastic security locks that can never be re-opened and are individually numbered. It is very hard to get replacements so if your mistress selected one from a set you had just gotten, you lock your device on using it, and send a daily conformation, like a newspaper or code word she gives that you are locked. If you google "Security Seals" and find the plastic lock variety you will see what I mean. This way, if there was an emergency, they can be cut off, but it was be tamper evident.

3. There are remote locking devices, but those run in the US$400-US$600 range, and since you said that price was an issue, i am not going to go into them.

Hope this helps.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
The CB 3000 and 6000 come with plastic security locks. There would be no way of replacing them if you were to cut it off. I think this would be the best option for an on line chastity situation because, as stated above, in case of an emergancy.

Jones

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 19, 2010
I found some on www.wholesale-bdsm.com and I was wondering if anyone had ever purchased anything from this site. The prices are great but I don't know about quality.

Featured Threads

New Personals