Male Chastity Chastity Guide: What cage should you choose?

chastitymistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 5, 2021
1 Select a cage made of the material to which you are not allergic

I have had slaves who got severe allergy by the cage material. They had to cease the training because of the allergy.

2 Select a cage with good ventilation which is easy for you to clean

It is vital to maintain proper hygiene in the cage so that your pathetic dick can breath. A ventilated cage makes the cleaning easier and enhance your endurance in the long term.

3 Select a cage of good quality

It is extremely important to get a good quality cage. I can not emphasize this enough! If your cage pinches your skin every second step you make, it won’t take long before that little sore spot turns into broken skin – if it doesn’t happen after a few pinches already.

I have had chastity slaves that ordered a cheap cage on Ebay and all I could do was advising them not to, and then watch them fail at their chaste experience because of pain.

4 Do not select a cage with a tiny built-in lock

Keys tend to break off inside those tiny built-in locks when you pull out the key to lock yourself up. Try to select a cage with a dettached lock.

I believe you will find that the chance of having someone holding the keys for you while you’re securely locked in your cage is an experience you can’t really put a price tag on.

my skype id live:.cid.109704e89e5ce2c

Featured Threads

New Personals