Chastity help with emotions

StevenBKink

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 11, 2020
I have recently started with a chastity journey, and one of the unforeseen side effects is that I become snappy, and find it difficult to concentrate on everyday tasks.

Could anyone point me in a direction on how to deal better with being snappy or any related tips would be appreciated.
Many articles fail to mention these effects or if they do, they don't really say how to deal with them.

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I wish there was a better answer but it really does get better with time. After a few months you will adjust and learn to better deal. I have coped by going inward and reminding myself I am here to serve others. I know that sounds corny but it works for me.

On the more practical side kava tea can work wonders when things are getting overwhelming.

StevenBKink

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 11, 2020
Thanks, glad that it gets better with time. Will look into kava tea.

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
I d
I have recently started with a chastity journey, and one of the unforeseen side effects is that I become snappy, and find it difficult to concentrate on everyday tasks.

Could anyone point me in a direction on how to deal better with being snappy or any related tips would be appreciated.
Many articles fail to mention these effects or if they do, they don't really say how to deal with them.
I dont know if u have master ir mistress, but try to focus on ur ass and ur prostate

Reactions: Destiny930

Featured Threads

New Personals