Chastity help

Cool1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 11, 2011
Hey all I got my cb 6000 in and locked myself up last night and won't have acess to the key until tomorrow night.... Basically I am looking for people here to tell me what they would do to me if I were with them.... Open to anything force bi, cross dressing, sissy slave, bond age , strap on, humiliation ect.... Any stories that will turn me on which will kill because I can't get hard

Thanks again for your help

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
After a week in Chastity, my wife made me go to a store with " I am locked in a chastity belt" written on it. On the back it said "I pee sitting down" I got several stares and it was humiliating. She wouldnt let me out untill it was done.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
think of your fav tv actor. then think of her there with you. as she undresses you she finds you like that. she then gets a huge smile. she put you in a chair, ties hands and feet to chair. then does a strip tease to you for what seemed like forever. then she gets up on you and realy plays with you. then she moves up and makes you eat her out. she tells you; you do this till she cums 5 times. then she get out her cell phone and takes pics of you. then she gives you a little rub all over down there andwalks away with a smile on her fase.

New Personals