Cheap electrostim things.

carlo_amostrani

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Jan 29, 2021
I like this post :) - I am into E-Stim.
I have mystim, B2 and a custom build stereo unit.
The sound controlled units are awesome! There are so many possibilities!

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
I've just bought a 3 piece set from e-bay. For, of course, athletic reasons.
Abdomen and hands. It contains 3 mouse-like pieces that you can attatch to the received electrodes.

Testing:
- it's actually fun but not much horny to test on your genitalia. They sting a lot.
- do they work with cheap pads?
Im going to address all your posts at once.

1 = AVOID PADS ALWAYS

The reason is unless you specifically wet them with conductive lube they will crackle you like lightning and it hurts like hell.

2 = there are 2 boxes for these sets, a black one and a silver one. They are NOT THE SAME. Both have advantages and i have both and enjoy.

3 = look for the sets with the anal plug. The plugs are small or large. Both have advantages.

You can use ONLY THE BI POLAR ANAL PLUG AND GO THROUGH ALL THE SETTINGS while adjusting durations of pattern on the device face and the intensity on the scroll wheel black box, on secondary face key silver box.

4 = you can buy sets with varied items but these interchange between these boxes.

Mixing an anal plug with urethral sound is crazy intense.

There are also estim conductive silicone cords = USE THOSE INSTEAD OF PADS.

Note: water based lube for all estim insertions internally as well as external.

When using an estim anal plug = push it all the way in otherwise it crackles your anus and that hurts like hell.

On the inside it feels sublime.

Note: THESE SETS ARE NOT FOR ORGASMS OR EJACULATIONS BUT ARE FOR KINKY SENSATIONS IN AWKWARD PLACES.

THIS COMES UNDER = EXCRUCIATION KINK SEX PLAY GENRE.

My black box played out after maybe 25 sessions. The silver was lasting longer but got packed when i was forced to move due to covid.

These cheap sets can be had for $12-20 via ebay or aliexpress and are tons of fun for the money.

Note: those pads are problematic. They do ok with lube but then dont attach. The crackle is = EXACTLY LIKE A SEVERE STATIC ELECTRICITY DISCHARGE IN A VERY SENSITIVE AREA. This event would stop any estim play for life.

Now the urethral and anal plug combo works VERY WELL ON FEMALES TOO. They may involuntarily squirt in the process.

As long as you use a good water based lube you will be fine = GEL TYPE IS BEST DUE TO IT USED FOR ULTRA SOUND. A SMALL BOTTLE OF EQUATE AT WALMART = $4.

LARGER BOTTLES ARE $12-20 AT EBAY AND AMAZON.

Note= extreme prostate play is for male orgasming and ejaculation. Many are seeking an electro jac veterinary experience but i have had a demonstration of those in both sheep and cattle versions and both are horrifically too powerful for humans.

So strong even that after the demonstration i personally began an animal cruelty campaign against these in veterinary use.

Someday a milder but still severe type may emerge but LEGAL LIABILITY IS HIGHLY INVOLVED, so it may be for the best.

I have seen medical films of a type for humans medical grade but then spoke to several guys that had that used on them. ALL WERE SCARRED FOR LIFE BASICALLY = so much for kink application.

So play with your cheap boxes and feel the tingle.

Reactions: andrei

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Im going to address all your posts at once.

1 = AVOID PADS ALWAYS

The reason is unless you specifically wet them with conductive lube they will crackle you like lightning and it hurts like hell.

2 = there are 2 boxes for these sets, a black one and a silver one. They are NOT THE SAME. Both have advantages and i have both and enjoy.

3 = look for the sets with the anal plug. The plugs are small or large. Both have advantages.

You can use ONLY THE BI POLAR ANAL PLUG AND GO THROUGH ALL THE SETTINGS while adjusting durations of pattern on the device face and the intensity on the scroll wheel black box, on secondary face key silver box.

4 = you can buy sets with varied items but these interchange between these boxes.

Mixing an anal plug with urethral sound is crazy intense.

There are also estim conductive silicone cords = USE THOSE INSTEAD OF PADS.

Note: water based lube for all estim insertions internally as well as external.

When using an estim anal plug = push it all the way in otherwise it crackles your anus and that hurts like hell.

On the inside it feels sublime.

Note: THESE SETS ARE NOT FOR ORGASMS OR EJACULATIONS BUT ARE FOR KINKY SENSATIONS IN AWKWARD PLACES.

THIS COMES UNDER = EXCRUCIATION KINK SEX PLAY GENRE.

My black box played out after maybe 25 sessions. The silver was lasting longer but got packed when i was forced to move due to covid.

These cheap sets can be had for $12-20 via ebay or aliexpress and are tons of fun for the money.

Note: those pads are problematic. They do ok with lube but then dont attach. The crackle is = EXACTLY LIKE A SEVERE STATIC ELECTRICITY DISCHARGE IN A VERY SENSITIVE AREA. This event would stop any estim play for life.

Now the urethral and anal plug combo works VERY WELL ON FEMALES TOO. They may involuntarily squirt in the process.

As long as you use a good water based lube you will be fine = GEL TYPE IS BEST DUE TO IT USED FOR ULTRA SOUND. A SMALL BOTTLE OF EQUATE AT WALMART = $4.

LARGER BOTTLES ARE $12-20 AT EBAY AND AMAZON.

Note= extreme prostate play is for male orgasming and ejaculation. Many are seeking an electro jac veterinary experience but i have had a demonstration of those in both sheep and cattle versions and both are horrifically too powerful for humans.

So strong even that after the demonstration i personally began an animal cruelty campaign against these in veterinary use.

Someday a milder but still severe type may emerge but LEGAL LIABILITY IS HIGHLY INVOLVED, so it may be for the best.

I have seen medical films of a type for humans medical grade but then spoke to several guys that had that used on them. ALL WERE SCARRED FOR LIFE BASICALLY = so much for kink application.

So play with your cheap boxes and feel the tingle.
I really appreciate you know what you mean. But these were not like E-steam, I tried one piece and quickly quit because it was a muscle something and didn't offer anything to my pleasure. I bought another device with pads. Anyway TENS and E-Stim are different toys for your muscles and I think E-Stim is the one that can be used as sexual play.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
I really appreciate you know what you mean. But these were not like E-steam, I tried one piece and quickly quit because it was a muscle something and didn't offer anything to my pleasure. I bought another device with pads. Anyway TENS and E-Stim are different toys for your muscles and I think E-Stim is the one that can be used as sexual play.
Tens is a BRAND. They make the TENS UNIT.

Tens = estim

Estim = electro shock stimulation

There are medical, physical therapy, and sex play capabilities by these devices.

On ebay you can but cheap estim sets. Some have pads = avoid pads. Pads = severe pain.

Some people want that pain and for them its ok. But for anyone else its really bad.

Electro shocks can relax muscle spasms and cramps. Pads were designed for that and work well that way because they are applied to less sensitive areas.

Tens units can be pricey. There are 2 major brands, Tens & Zeus.

The various toys and devices are interchangeable to either in most cases.

There are secondary makers also and these you find at ebay and ali express.

Sex play is just more fun when starting with 1 of the cheap boxes and urethral & anal estim toys. Trust me on this.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
wait, TENS and ESTIM terms are kind of different in what I saw on the market.
I bought some toys and really act different over the muscles. One is calming, the other is tensing. I remember I read once something about these puppies but I can't recall now.

Ah, so old my topic is... meanwhile I tried everything around my crotch with those pads. I just can't finish up my project of using my sound system, sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't and it's kind of not recommended from my readings. But I still want to make my comp or phone randomly hit me.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
They are as i indicated. All were designed for physical therapy. In sex play versions you should have DUAL functionality.

My 2 cheap estim boxes from ebay do. The differences come from the type of current whether positive or negative , the strength of charge, and the pulse frequency.

Tens and zues are higher priced forms based directly off medical devices.

The cheap boxes were designed as safe home use items.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
do you have a suggestion to an ebay cheap good item (up to 20$) to try? Something that can use mp3s from phone and not built in pulses? I don't need extra accessories yet, just the unit.

carlo_amostrani

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Jan 29, 2021
do you have a suggestion to an ebay cheap good item (up to 20$) to try? Something that can use mp3s from phone and not built in pulses? I don't need extra accessories yet, just the unit.
For that price I don't think there is anything on the market. At least nothing safe. The cheapest way is dyi. But in order to be safe you should have some technical knowledge.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
I will look around and report back. I have not seen an mp3 one but will see what i can dig up.

The mp3 type sex play items are almost always penis pump/masturbators.

I will see what i can find for you.

Personally i have tried several basic sets and liked them but these were just a battery powered box with accessories.

I have 2 estim bi-polar anal plugs = small and large. Both of those are nice. The large is kinda big to push in sometimes but really makes things tingle.

I also have estim urethral sounds.

These get plugged in at same time an anal plug is. These boxes handle up to 2 items at once.

The bi polar anal plugs i use alone. Anything BI-POLAR can be used by itself.

1 set also came with conductive silicone tubing which can be splendid when placed around the penis or balls or both.

None of these kits are mp3, just basic boxes with 3 way functions adjustment.

I mention those often because they literally give quite alot for how little they cost.

Give me a coupla days to poke around for an mp3 kit.
I think I have some knowledge of buying cheap. I am looking for.
Ok i am finding remote controlled sets and bluetooth sets. They are ranging from $20 -60 US.

Does this sound like what you want?

Note: clearly the higher tech involved = higher priced items.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I'm actually not decided yet what to buy. I am thinking first of something that can play audio into pulses.
I am into VR movies (phone with googles) and funscripts already made for them. I don't really care yet what toys to use but mostly the device. Sorry I am a bit tired and I think I changed a few times my wishlist while I'm never deciding what works best and lazy to put in practice to improve what I already tried.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
For that price I don't think there is anything on the market. At least nothing safe. The cheapest way is dyi. But in order to be safe you should have some technical knowledge.eee
There are some grand estim sets fir $20 range. These come with battery powered control boxes + urethral and/or anal plugs + pads and/or conductive silicone loops.

Dont be fooled by "battery" either. 1 AA battery gives more super intense shock to urethra or scrotum than most can take.

The primary boxes are 2 designs = 1 @ black + 1 @ silver.

There just this year has been what appears to be 2 more designs added to the fray but im just seeing those and have not tested them.

The accessories for each style box are interchangeable so i bought a different kit of each one and transfer back and forth.

By request i began researching remote sets and also smartfone sets.

Anything smartfone related involes more tech so prices are $60 range.

I found 2 nice remote sets = 1 @ ebay for $19 + 1 at amazon for $36.

Both look interesting.

The basic cheap boxes have multi functional control settings so you have around 10 different patterns, a gradient on a frequency of pattern repitition, and a control for how strong yhe current is.

Its a tricky thing because some patterns give more feeling on lower shock. Same is true for repetition.

Then a few are super nice cranked up powerwise.

Just use a good waterbased lube and note = GEL LUBE IS BEST FOR ESTIM TOYS.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
still I am looking for particular mp3 devices. where I can control the pulse via audio. Prefer cable, not wireless. I have 5 items that have their own pulse and I am thinking to disassemble one just to find where can I put some audio (but won't do that because I lack in electronics)

I used "script player" with a rear speaker from my audio system (5+1) connected to my computer successfully not burning my crotch as people advise against. Recently I couldn't find that setting again because it didn't work anymore after I coded something to randomly shot me with custom patterns.

Last edited:

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Electro sounds /penis plugs and electro anal hooks may be cheaper and much more interesting to play with. Ive just found an electro dildo and have added it to my wish list.

Note: although audio control is common for masturbators and even sex dolls, currently it is lagging behind regarding bdsm type items but certainly will come soon so be patient meantime and discover/try out some other new stuff and expand your horizons as well as other assorted places. -:)

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
I'm using a tens unit for CBT pain from a mistress, and the unit isnt strong enough...unsure what unit may do the job,
but price and size etc is an issue.
Surely the Tens unit is cheap and convenient...

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Try a violet wand accessory. With the right tip pointed into your urethral opening, anus , or testicles you should be ok.

An even better solution is to bind you slighlty arched backwards with you penis tied out of the way OR having you suspended with you balls well exposed (which 1st position also does)

then having a riding crop smack your balls.

I hear this is amazing. Especially with tje right crop and femdom.

The violet wand also can on higher settings give a distint pop like a static shock discharge.

On lower settings its a super irritating buzz like when your leg goes to sleep.

Estim has legal limits so keep people from electrocuting themselves.

Ive known guys who thought they wanted a bovine e-jac rod experience but ive sent videos of thesebbn in use on cattle and they thought better.

A cattle prod can be extremely severe. There is a femdom society in the UK known as Queensnake. They are femdoms for fems but have several cattle prod videos.

Cattle prods can be had for under $100.

If thats not powerful enough then you need to ask yourself why and move on.

carlo_amostrani

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Jan 29, 2021
There are some grand estim sets fir $20 range. These come with battery powered control boxes + urethral and/or anal plugs + pads and/or conductive silicone loops.

Dont be fooled by "battery" either. 1 AA battery gives more super intense shock to urethra or scrotum than most can take.

The primary boxes are 2 designs = 1 @ black + 1 @ silver.

There just this year has been what appears to be 2 more designs added to the fray but im just seeing those and have not tested them.

The accessories for each style box are interchangeable so i bought a different kit of each one and transfer back and forth.

By request i began researching remote sets and also smartfone sets.

Anything smartfone related involes more tech so prices are $60 range.

I found 2 nice remote sets = 1 @ ebay for $19 + 1 at amazon for $36.

Both look interesting.

The basic cheap boxes have multi functional control settings so you have around 10 different patterns, a gradient on a frequency of pattern repitition, and a control for how strong yhe current is.

Its a tricky thing because some patterns give more feeling on lower shock. Same is true for repetition.

Then a few are super nice cranked up powerwise.

Just use a good waterbased lube and note = GEL LUBE IS BEST FOR ESTIM TOYS.
I am talking about audio controlled session boxes. I know there's plenty of cheap tens boxes on the market...

Krisrmd

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Mar 1, 2022
Just got a cheap aliexpress unit..scared to use it after seeing Big Clive's videos;

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
looking for a good idea on ball leashes...although I have the leash part but need something to tighten and secure the testicles well with so my mistress can attach the weights or leash to.

Featured Threads

New Personals