Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Asia & Eastern Europe
City
Chennai
Kinks
BDSM, D/s, M/s, Bondage, Orgasm control, sadism, sounding, public/exhibitionism, bladder control, watersports, temperature play and a lot more.
Limits
Extreme age play, blood/needles, scat/vomit.

Veera

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 18, 2022
India
A Dom from Chennai/India looking for a sub or play partner. Preferably IRL, but online subs are also welcome.

I've known about this lifestyle for 10 years but have been active in it for 2 years.

I would define myself as a gentle dom/caregiver, giving rules, taking care of subs, and helping them reach goals. One of my kinks is sadism but I'm not a sadistic dom( if that makes sense), I like inflicting pain on subs who are into pain and sadism but I also really like the aftercare aspect of it. Providing a safe space for subs to try kinks.

But I cannot be a daddy dom to littles, it's my personal choice as I know littles need a lot of care and attention, I'm not in a position to give them that currently(maybe in the future). So if you are a little and looking for a daddy dom I'm not the right fit for you.

I am open to trying anything within my limits.

My fav kinks would be D/s, M/s, bondage, orgasm denial/control, mild sadism, sounding, public/exhibitionism, bladder control, watersports, temperature play and a lot more.
Limits - extreme age play, blood/needles, scat/vomit.

Outside of this lifestyle I'm a graphic designer, Loves cooking, Bike rides, Astrophotography, and occasionally a painter.

If this is something that interests you DM with your ASL, likes, dislikes, limits, and what type of dynamic are you looking for.

I am on all social media platforms( Kik, snap, discord, etc) DM me for my socials.

Note: Must be willing to send pics or vids (no face or identification marks ), doesn't have to be right away but eventually. It's not necessary if we are going to have an IRL relationship. but if we are gonna have an online relationship then it's needed.

Also, Please be communicative, We are not going to start a relationship right away, we'll need to know each other first. If at any point you think we are not compatible just say so, I'll respect that and we'll mutually part ways. But do not ghost and waste my time.

Babia

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 8, 2022
A Dom from Chennai/India looking for a sub or play partner. Preferably IRL, but online subs are also welcome.

I've known about this lifestyle for 10 years but have been active in it for 2 years.

I would define myself as a gentle dom/caregiver, giving rules, taking care of subs, and helping them reach goals. One of my kinks is sadism but I'm not a sadistic dom( if that makes sense), I like inflicting pain on subs who are into pain and sadism but I also really like the aftercare aspect of it. Providing a safe space for subs to try kinks.

But I cannot be a daddy dom to littles, it's my personal choice as I know littles need a lot of care and attention, I'm not in a position to give them that currently(maybe in the future). So if you are a little and looking for a daddy dom I'm not the right fit for you.

I am open to trying anything within my limits.

My fav kinks would be D/s, M/s, bondage, orgasm denial/control, mild sadism, sounding, public/exhibitionism, bladder control, watersports, temperature play and a lot more.
Limits - extreme age play, blood/needles, scat/vomit.

Outside of this lifestyle I'm a graphic designer, Loves cooking, Bike rides, Astrophotography, and occasionally a painter.

If this is something that interests you DM with your ASL, likes, dislikes, limits, and what type of dynamic are you looking for.

I am on all social media platforms( Kik, snap, discord, etc) DM me for my socials.

Note: Must be willing to send pics or vids (no face or identification marks ), doesn't have to be right away but eventually. It's not necessary if we are going to have an IRL relationship. but if we are gonna have an online relationship then it's needed.

Also, Please be communicative, We are not going to start a relationship right away, we'll need to know each other first. If at any point you think we are not compatible just say so, I'll respect that and we'll mutually part ways. But do not ghost and waste my time.
Hello sir, I'm from Kolkata.. if you want can we have a chat..

Featured Threads

New Personals