Jolly_FtM

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Dear fellow users,
i wonder if someone has real experiences in this matter.

Specifically, it is about burning certain parts of the body with cigarettes, like the clit.

I saw vids about it, but i am not sure if it is not very dangerous in terms of scarring or infections.

I would appreciate it if someone could share personal experiences, also via pm.

Thank you very much and enjoy your day or night, depending where you are.

Jolly

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
As far as I know there shouldn't be much risk of infection as long as you treat it right after play with ointments and the cigarette is not in contact with the skin for a long period of time, but there is a high chance of scaring, again depends on the amount of time the cigarette has to do real damage
Is similar to cooking, if you just touch something hot for a second its no big deal but if you hold it you will be burnt badly

I have no experience with the kinky side but I have been burned by a cigarette before (by accident) by a friend

Jolly_FtM

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Thank you for your answer. On other skin i've got some experiences too. But was really wondering how far you can go on a clitoris.

vexare_teaser

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2021
Damage to the skin may cause scarring and nerve damage - this can be permanent. Although the play may seem arousing IMO there is real risk of long term sensory loss

Also, as the clit is such a sensitive area, I really would wonder about the level of pain from the burning.

Jolly_FtM

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Thank you for your answer, but you assume this, or you have experiences in that matter?

Severe burn cause scarring and nerve damage i can get this, but what is severe. Like beof said a little bit is ok, not to long?

I am just not sure and i really don't want to risk scars and i can't find anything helpful on the internet. Except for a few vids, whre you can see the burning with cigarettes.

SadoWolf

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2021
To clear one thing in the first place, nearly EVERY kind of "play" in our wonderful perverted world of kink can cause serious, permanent damage, physical or psychological!

Torture with hot temperature, fire, burning irons, cigarettes and what ever are assumed to be "hard stuff", not without reason.
I have experiences in this and I can tell you, most horror-stories you hear or read are exactly this: horror-stories.

What can happen easy?:
You burn your clit too long. This can leave scars and make it unsensitive.
By too long we speak about a direct impact of the burning cigarette onto your clit for 3 seconds up, and 3 seconds are a damn long time when you feel that pain.

Mostly the cigarette is shortly stippled onto clit/cunt/cock/nipple or hold very short before for a longer time without direct contact.

On other body-areas there is less problematic, a small point of possible nervedamage on a chest is not the biggest deal for most masochists into that style and levle of pain, so often the cigarette is pushed onto the skin until the cigarette is dead and cold, but be warned, this WILL leave scars!

Jolly_FtM

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Thank you for you answer.

So for a short period (heat under 3 seconds), there shouldn't be any severe harm, except for 'maybe' extreme pain?

SadoWolf

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2021
This not a mathematical science. It can be harmed from shorter or longer. There is a lot of factors, including how your body reacts to it...

You can kik me if you want to talk deeper about that (also in german ;) )
Kik is Frostleiche

Jolly_FtM

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 19, 2017
Vienna, Austria
Thank you. Just wrote you on kik.

But i am also open to others who want to share their experience. I really appreciate your reports and thoughts.

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
Dear fellow users,
i wonder if someone has real experiences in this matter.

Specifically, it is about burning certain parts of the body with cigarettes, like the clit.

I saw vids about it, but i am not sure if it is not very dangerous in terms of scarring or infections.

I would appreciate it if someone could share personal experiences, also via pm.

Thank you very much and enjoy your day or night, depending where you are.

Jolly

This might give you some ideas:

1641315770396.jpeg

1641315882410.jpeg

1641315958683.png
1641316177961.jpeg

All of these should be done with caution, but especially the last one. Make sure you have a safe word in case it gets too much and never do this alone.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Thank you for your answer. On other skin i've got some experiences too. But was really wondering how far you can go on a clitoris.
This has been done in real torture and lasting damage can occur to the nerves. Hot wax is a safer alternative.

Cigarettes burn very hot and leave scars. You can find fomerly abused kids with cigarette burn scars as adults.

Normally i find ways to endorse and support kinks but this 1 is actually physically dangerous with lifetime reprocussions.

Icy hot on clit or ginger root or hot wax all have very similar effects without scarring or permanent damage.

Have fun but always realize the distinct line between fun and play as opposed to maiming, scarring, and/or disfiguring.

Adashah

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 8, 2022
Hi. The post is quite old, but maybe it will still be useful to someone. I am a male submissive and enjoy playing with cigarettes from time to time. So I will tell you what it looked like on my example.
To begin with, I have never suffered any serious injuries, but that doesn't mean no one will ever be hurt. There is always a slight risk, depending on the person's skin and body.
Things I did or someone did to me / how many times in my life it was done to me / damaged, traces etc:
-Extinguishing cigarettes on balls / about 50 /0 traces
- Putting out cigarettes on the skin of the penis (foreskin) / about 100 / several times I had a slight burn on the skin or a small bladder, but after a few days, 0 traces
-Extinguishing cigarettes on the penis glans / about 10/1 slight burn, but after 2 days 0 traces
- Putting a lit cigarette in the ass / about 20 / 0 traces
-Placing a lit cigarette on the balls and waiting for it to go out / about 40 / a few light burns on the skin, after a few days 0 traces
-Location of a lit cigarette on the skin of the penis (foreskin) / about 60 / about 10 light burns, quickly disappeared and about 10 more severe burns, which left me with 2 small scars
IMG_20220609_002648.jpg
These 2 little white spots on my penis are the only scars I got from all those hundreds of cigarettes. Of course, it's better not to have scars, because they only disfigure. But in my opinion, as many cigarettes as in my life were extinguished on me, these 2 scars are nothing.
It is also important that these scars were not caused by the quick extinguishing of a cigarette on my penis, but these cigarettes were lying on it all the time burning and burning my penis more and more for a few minutes. It was very, very painful minutes (towards the end it hurt so much that I thought they had burned holes in the skin right through) so no wonder there were scars, even strange that only 2.
If anyone likes to play with cigarettes, I recommend it anyway. But be careful, a moment of inattention can end up worse than a scar.

Reactions: andrei

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Experience: on tongue is very little torture by the way.
Once I tried a self inflicted cigarette mark on my leg. Interesting that the pain went away instantly. And the mark disappeared in a month.

pilrx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2022
It leaves scars. Also depends on how long ur stubbing it on the skin. It won't do much if its a quick one, but if ur stubbing it until the cig is completely out it'll be a deeper wound and bigger scar.