c0cktunnel

--Verified Pig--
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 26, 2023
I wanted to come here to document the Doctor's experiment on my clitoris from earlier today for any interested parties to check out.

After having been in a crotch rope for quite some time, my clit was smashed tightly between two chopsticks. First, my clit was very lightly caned for 2 minutes at a rate of 1/second to warm it up for the experiment and help maintain some blood flow with the meaty thing smashed tight. After the initial caning, the Doctor had me prod my clit with a sharp chopstick from a variety of angles. It really stung my clit to jab at it like this when it was so sensitive, especially under the hood.

Then, the Doctor had me experiment with holding a vibrator on the clamp while I prodded my clit. This added another level of discomfort to the prodding, as the clamp rattled on the base of my clit which caused a minor irritating sensation. Next, I was instructed to hold the vibrator against the chopstick I had been using the prod my clit, holding it in various places over my clit to deliver a very pointed and direct vibration. I tested this intense vibration all over my meaty clitoris and found that it felt the best under the hood and hurt the most when jammed directly into the glans.

I've attached pictures of my clit before attaching the clamps and immediately before removing the clamp to document the change in size and color from the experimentation.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230618_014052_Calculator.jpg
    Screenshot_20230618_014052_Calculator.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20230618_014111_Calculator.jpg
    Screenshot_20230618_014111_Calculator.jpg
    600 KB · Views: 34

Featured Threads

New Personals