Clit punishment tasks please

Slave for you

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2022
.Hey everyone,
I’m looking for some tasks to torture my clit. I want tasks that are extremely painful and hard to do. Please leave some tasks below.
Limits : scat, piss, blood, public things, including friends or family.

Please no private messages

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I want tasks that are extremely painful and hard to do
Well this one is extremely painful but easy to do, paint your clit with nail polish.
Seriously, just do it and you'll be in more pain than you can imagine, at least for a while.

polish clit.jpg

Just in case you think I'm kidding, no, I'm not. I've done this to quite a few maso subs and it's a real winner.

For something that is painful and hard to do, make yourself up a wooden pony using a broomstick and a couple of chairs.

tumblr_mozo9patzD1r59rt8o1_500.jpg

Set it so you can only just stand on tiptoes with broomstick still pressing into cunt. Stay there for at least an hour, longer if you're having fun.

And this time it would be nice if you actually do the tasks you're asking for. This is the third time I've responded to one of your posts and so far you haven't even acknowledged what was suggested.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Mix toothpaste and chili sauce and apply it on a soft hair brush.
Fuck your pussy for one hour while you must finish a bowl of the mix inside your pussy
No matter what you cant wash it.

HMSOwner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 3, 2020
Is it safe to use nail polish on the clit. I am always looking for new punishments for my sub and if this is safe I would definitely do it.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Is it safe to use nail polish on the clit. I am always looking for new punishments for my sub and if this is safe I would definitely do it.
As long as the subject isn't allergic to nail polish then it will be fine.
However.
  • Use should be limited to a single play session not more than once a week or so, longer use can cause skin issues but if you restrict the use this won't be a problem.
  • Know that once applied there is no way to stop the effect. Nail polish is a solvent based paint and the only way to remove it fully is with a strong solvent like nail polish remover which is acetone. This causes more pain than the polish.
  • Effect varies from person to person, expect at least 5-10 minutes of pain up to around 30 minutes.
Once dry the polish will flake off over the next few hours or day. I have used this many times over the past 20 odd years and never had a problem.

Reactions: Babia and subtlizer

Featured Threads