Clothing humiliation combo

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
I have been wanting to humiliate myself by buying female clothes in stores for myself and getting sized up. I am looking foe 20 items to put in a poll and out of which ill buy 10. They can be just lingerie or outfits. If you want to sugest a color add it after the item. Thanks in advance

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
pink panties
something very lacy and sheer
Very bright underwear (bra and panties). The goal is to be visible under other clothes

mr smith

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 7, 2014
corduroy mini skirt - pink or red
thank you for your suggestion, this thread isnt getting much ideas so ill end up just going to buy this in store, out of pink or red which color do you prefer?

Mistress jellisa

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 28, 2020
I have been wanting to humiliate myself by buying female clothes in stores for myself and getting sized up. I am looking foe 20 items to put in a poll and out of which ill buy 10. They can be just lingerie or outfits. If you want to sugest a color add it after the item. Thanks in advance
It's all really nice

SilentXPartner

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 22, 2021
Columbus, OH
I often wear shirts that are slightly transparent so my bra will be seen. I love to watch them struggle to maintain eye contact or get a little sweaty knowing the arousal can't be stopped. I've glued on it sewn in tiny high contrast bows (black, hot pink, neon) or Swarovski crystals to my favorites that fit will but had no flare. Accessorize and enjoy being the highlight of someone's day😘

Featured Threads

New Personals