tommmyleee88

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 18, 2017
Hi there, I have this crazy idea to train my ass by playing cock hero on private or public cam (no face).

You stroke your cock, I ride a dildo to the rythm of a cock hero vid we both watch synchronized.

If you cum, I win, if I cannot continue riding, you win.
Looser must do an pic of winners choice or sth else.

If you dare, challenge me ;-)

Kik : JonnyDudeee

tommmyleee88

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 18, 2017
Hi there, I have this crazy idea to train my ass by playing cock hero on private or public cam (no face).

You stroke your cock, I ride a dildo to the rythm of a cock hero vid we both watch synchronized.

If you cum, I win, if I cannot continue riding, you win.
Looser must do an pic of winners choice or sth else.

If you dare, challenge me ;-)

Kik : JonnyDudeee

An addional Option could be that each can call 3 breaks duing the game.
E.g. if you stop stroking you have to sqeeze your balls and if I stop riding, I have to ride harder afterwards.
Lots of ideas and other forfeights possible depending on someones imagination capabilities :p

tommmyleee88

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 18, 2017
An addional Option could be that each can call 3 breaks duing the game.
E.g. if you stop stroking you have to sqeeze your balls and if I stop riding, I have to ride harder afterwards.
Lots of ideas and other forfeights possible depending on someones imagination capabilities :p
I'll be online tomorrow for quite some time and looking forward to play that game with somebody. So if someone is interested, just kik (JonnyDudeee) me :D

tommmyleee88

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 18, 2017
Bumping this oder Thread because I'm looking forward to do sth like that this Thursday till sunday ;-)

for each cock pic I will ride on a dildo to the beat of a song of your choice with proof pic / vid.

Kik me: JonnyDudeee

Featured Threads

New Personals