cock punishment/predicament

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Here's one mainly for a couple to have some fun with...

Deny the male for a while, then when the time comes mix up some chilli flakes and some lube, let it sit for 10 minutes or so to really get the chilli to seep out then cover his cock head in it, experiment so you know he really is suffering....let him suffer for 10 minutes or so, teasing and torturing his cock head, rub it with rough brushes and your nails etc... make it nice and sensitive. then put some more chilli inside a condom, put it on him and let him fuck you. Nice and simple....

The catch being that your warm pussy or ass all around his cockhead will make it hurt so much more... just the warmth will make it burn like hell so to give you pleasure he has to give himself pain. Of course he can stop and wash but then he gets denied again ;)

And once he cums... well that is going to hurt like hell!!

I played with the idea last night (on my own, unfortunately) and it was intense, while washing off (before i came) if i took the shower away the burning just came back, i was so horny that i couldn't help but wank which just made the pain even worse, especially when I stopped, great fun ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals