Coder. Interested in AI Dominance.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I said before I was interested in chat with Replika.
I found later the AI communication is way above it and we can code it with the right dialogues. If this goes well I am about to run into a game production.

I need a girl to chat with me "pretending" she will be my mistress. We need to build some kinky stuff that a player would be forced to comply.
You don't have to worry about anything. This doesn't get shared online or anything.

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
Sorry not a Domme but a question.

What are you coding in Prolog, Lisp?

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
at the moment I am just watching how people do with Python into GPJ over GPT3.

I am a C++ or C# programmer and want to get more into it.

Scrib

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 10, 2021
at the moment I am just watching how people do with Python into GPJ over GPT3.

I am a C++ or C# programmer and want to get more into it.
Ideal languages for Dwarf Fortress or CDDA, which are open source games, with great community development opportunities if you are looking to develop something and let it out into the wild. Both games think outside the box.

With any AI component I would look to a declarative language, or it will be a shed load of If ...Then.

I am pushed for time, I will contact you directly later. I am really interested to hear your thoughts here.

:)

Reactions: andrei

AlcalaSuri

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 17, 2022
This is very interesting. I thought about this possibility before, but getting training data will be hard at first. If you need more people to play roles to generate data later on, let me know

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
This is very interesting. I thought about this possibility before, but getting training data will be hard at first. If you need more people to play roles to generate data later on, let me know
At the moment I can't go too far, I just use the platforms that already exist. It's just an idea, I'm not sure if I can manage to build an entire app to pay an OpenAI and balance it with the users payment. I think many good apps like Replika or iGirl went away from OpenAI (and built their own?)

So I am just playing right now.

On Google Play there is Chai AI app. And it accepts NSFW content.
Online you can chat on Chai.ml . It gives you the opportunity to build your own bot so if you create a good prologue you can influence it into your desired chat.
The prologue means sometimes sample dialogues. I'm still studying it comparing with OpenAI.

Featured Threads

New Personals