CM89

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 7, 2011
21 year old submissive female seeking a 18-20 year old dominant female

I am looking for a female to serve.

Males and people above the age of 21 are welcome to PM me as well. But I would really prefer a female

I am a female, 21 years old. I attend college and live in a student apartment with my friend who is a female as well. I'm a bit uncomfortable with sending out pictures of myself and I don't own a webcam. Once we talk and get to know each other hopefully I can trust you enough to show you what I look like.

• Kinks:
I enjoy Exhibitionism, Public Nudity, Clothing Control, Anal, Enemas, Selfbondage, Tasks, Namecalling, Pain and Forced pee drinking

• Experience:
I would like my Master/Mistress to be available to give me instructions throughout my day. I'd like them to control every aspect of my day. From the clothes I wear, when I use the bathroom, to my masturbation habits, etc. You don't have to be online 24/7 but if you know you won't be online for awhile I would like to be instructed on my routine while you are away via email beforehand.

• Limits:
I would like to remain anonymous if I decide to have you become my master/mistress. I have been harassed too many for not wanting to say what town I live in or what college I go to. This would strictly be an online relationship so you wanting to know exactly what street I live on or what town I live in is unnecessary.

My limits are blood, permanent, messy, and illegal

Featured Threads

New Personals