Nipple Torture
Etc…

Obedience.Is.Key

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 16, 2021
Experienced Dom for serious submissives! Seeking subs who are willing to serve for hours on end, who enjoy being stuck in submission to the point of complete ego death… I plan my sessions creatively taking into account your limits and bodily reactions. SPANKINGS are a must! (Red cheeks always look better) especially maintenance spankings to keep your attitudes in check. Position training, edging, denial, chastity, figging, posing for long periods in chastity, mental control and physical servitude is what I seek. No time wasters only serious inquiries. FEMALE subs preferred. I enjoy learning the mind and twisting it till you break! Then you are mine. Punishments turn to pleasure but then I take it away and pleasure turn to punishment! Keep you gasping till your lips dry out and your cheeks flush red! Serious inquiries only. PM your kik/snap. Good puppets.

P.S If you do good, you get to control my other subs while I’m busy.

Reactions: Vrronica

Bound_girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 18, 2020
Hello there.
I came across your ad and I would be interested in seeing if I can potentially be your slave. I am looking for someone to control me and someone who isn't afraid to put me in my place when needed.

Here is my kik. I hope to hear from you soon
boundgirlx1

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello there.
I came across your ad and I would be interested in seeing if I can potentially be your slave. I am looking for someone to control me and someone who isn't afraid to put me in my place when needed.

Here is my kik. I hope to hear from you soon
boundgirlx1
Post is from 2021 and member last seen 2021. Likely not going to get a reply

Featured Threads

New Personals