Complicated Relationship

KatherineCruz233333

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 22, 2022
This isn't for me, but for a friend of mine. She's got a boyfriend, but she's found herself enjoying girls more. Thing is she doesn't want to break up with him, worrying about hurting his feelings. Technically, she already pretty much betrayed him at this point, but she doesn't want to say anything, afraid of how things might end up. So basically, how to get out of this situation?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
#askingforafriend

This is a basic question of respect, it's over, tell him so. Dragging things out makes it worse, simple as that.

Reactions: subzzzero

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
#askingforafriend

This is a basic question of respect, it's over, tell him so. Dragging things out makes it worse, simple as that.
This... Dragging him along while he could be getting over it and looking for someone else. It will hurt him now or later. Should have been ended before the cheating, even now is actually late already

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Agreed with above. If you’re already past that stage of playing around elsewhere just cut things off and let him be happy to be living a lie. The longer I goes the more of a mess it will be. Clearly your friend is no longer concerned with him so why bother dragging him along?

beof95

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 18, 2014
Serbia
She should bring it up, and if she still loves him and wants to be with him they could try to be a troupple or an open relationship, however communication is key, and if she is not talking to him already she is doing it so she wouldn't be hurt not so he wouldn't be hurt

Featured Threads

New Personals