Confessions

lildevil4649

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2011
What is something you would like to confess?

I'll start: I have worn my girlfriends panties, garter belt, and stockings while putting a toy in my ass. I haven't told her yet....

Who's next?

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I once borrowed a girls shoes to sniff and lick while I wanked in the bathroom, I licked them clean tasting her salty sweat before ruining an orgasm into one and licking it all clean. It was AMAZING! I have often "borrowed" her shoes since to sniff while I wank.

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
observation

I have, while cleaning up my daughters room paid more attention than I probably should have to her dirty underwear , especially when the underwear is still moist , and walked in on other family members in the shower ,for no other reason than to see how they react and see what I can

lildevil4649

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2011
I regularly play with my own ass, and would love to have my girlfriend fuck me with a strapon.

Asmodeus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 15, 2011
I once refused a blowjob of two nice looking girls. If I think about it now I could scream. :( But at that time i thought it was a good idea. Maybe I wasn't really clear in thinking.

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
I have decided to keep a butt plug in me all the time, except when it is necessary to remove, or I am replacing it with a larger size. This goes for the weekend, when I sleep, when I'm at work.

The only time I will remove it for a prolonged time is when I foresee sex coming up that day, but even then I may leave it in for some extra excitement and kink if I think she would be into it (I hope she would be)

Frillypantyboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 23, 2010
I have decided to keep a butt plug in me all the time, except when it is necessary to remove, or I am replacing it with a larger size. This goes for the weekend, when I sleep, when I'm at work.

The only time I will remove it for a prolonged time is when I foresee sex coming up that day, but even then I may leave it in for some extra excitement and kink if I think she would be into it (I hope she would be)

That's wonderful! I am forced to do the same thing. Do you enjoy it?

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
That's wonderful! I am forced to do the same thing. Do you enjoy it?

So far, so good. I've only been doing it for 24 hours so far. Today I was spring cleaning with my attractive housemate. I had to spend the day concealing an erection, imagining that she was forcing me to wear it as my mistress, and had me wearing lingerie (I was wearing a thong half the day, and commando the rest)

I wish I was being forced to do it, but it's by choice

Frillypantyboy

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 23, 2010
So far, so good. I've only been doing it for 24 hours so far. Today I was spring cleaning with my attractive housemate. I had to spend the day concealing an erection, imagining that she was forcing me to wear it as my mistress, and had me wearing lingerie (I was wearing a thong half the day, and commando the rest)

I wish I was being forced to do it, but it's by choice

That sounds like alot of fun! Personally I would have seen if I could do the housework all my own and get a maid outfit for maximum pleasure effect. Is your's really big?

And it must have been alot of fun trying to conceal an erection in a thong all day. :p

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
Oh it was a lot of fun, if anything I was more excited in trying to conceal it with her there than on my own in a maid outfit. In an outfit with her would be the best scenario though!

Mine is "medium", it's about 2 inches wide and 4 inches long. I wrote an account of my purchase yesterday on getdare

Featured Threads

New Personals