Consensual daterape drug play?

Sweex

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2016
So i was reading @MissKubo adventures (spectacular read BTW would recommend 10/10) and then I came ate the part where she got slipped a daterape drug!!!!!! Luckily her husband was there and everything eventually was alright.

But it got me thinking, is this something you can use in consensual play? If you and you partner have talked about it and agreed to do. Then at a random (as agreed to do something like this as a "surprise") dinner date slip your partner unbeknownst the her the daterapedrug. And then when she wakes up she's all tied up etc. etc. You can think up the rest.

I have no idea what and how you should use for something like this and where to get it, if it is even legal? It was just I thought about, and wonderd what you guys thought and give your 2 cents about it.

Reactions: wh0re2015

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
So i was reading @MissKubo adventures (spectacular read BTW would recommend 10/10) and then I came ate the part where she got slipped a daterape drug!!!!!! Luckily her husband was there and everything eventually was alright.

But it got me thinking, is this something you can use in consensual play? If you and you partner have talked about it and agreed to do. Then at a random (as agreed to do something like this as a "surprise") dinner date slip your partner unbeknownst the her the daterapedrug. And then when she wakes up she's all tied up etc. etc. You can think up the rest.

I have no idea what and how you should use for something like this and where to get it, if it is even legal? It was just I thought about, and wonderd what you guys thought and give your 2 cents about it.
Get yourself arrested with buying & holding illegal drugs with intent to use them on a victim. Sounds like a felony to me.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
There are many ways to get this effect but overall the risk of drug use even when consensual just isn’t worth it. Too much of certain things or bad reactions and it goes from rapeplay to murder play. Hard pass for me

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Let me tell you right away that there's no pleasure in being woozy, disoriented and nauseous almost to the point of vomit... I lost all sense of power in my body, I couldn't stand or even crawl, and consciousness fell away quickly.

Some people get affected even worse than I did, so even consensually, just don't.

You'd be better off with a couple of nice drinks. A couple of glasses of wine maybe or a good amaretto. Have a nice buzz but no real danger as long as you only have just enough

Sweex

--Verified--
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 25, 2016
I do agree with all of you, it was just someting that came to my mind when I read it and was curious what others thought about it.

This falls in the same realm as alcohol and othe drugs for me. I don't do it and I won't allow my sub to do it either, especially not during play.

Reactions: Precious_bentley

jthunderbolt

<:: Verified ::>
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2016
You can definitely have a lot of fun without the actual drug and without an actual "surprise" element. I have done roleplay scenes with my gf where she tells me the drink I just consumed had something in it and I am so suggestible that I can immediately start to make myself feel the effects...almost like hypnosis. It's really subspace and not "drug space" but that's what I really want to feel anyway.

I'm quite capable of compartmentalizing and marginalizing the conscious part of my mind so that I can surrender but also enjoy the scene in a way I wouldn't if I were actually drugged (i.e. no gross side effects).

I think much is made of surprise these days ("No spoilers!") but even knowing the broad outlines of what we're going to do helps me be mentally prepared to make the most of it while still leaving tons of latitude to be surprised in lots of little ways. In my experience, the best roleplay scenes are often improvised with a basic agreed-upon situation but no predetermined pathway through.

Precious_bentley

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 3, 2021
I don’t think that would be a good idea. Mainly because it’s illegal, but also she wouldn’t remember it to enjoy it. If you used anything, maybe a medicine that would make her drowsy to feel similar affects but still awake. Kinda like Tylenol pm or something. I have a similar fantasy as well!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I don’t think that would be a good idea. Mainly because it’s illegal, but also she wouldn’t remember it to enjoy it. If you used anything, maybe a medicine that would make her drowsy to feel similar affects but still awake. Kinda like Tylenol pm or something. I have a similar fantasy as well!
You've hit the nail on the head, not a lot of point in something you can't remember and as @MissKubo mentioned even being drowsy or woozy isn't a lot of fun either. This is one of the situations where the fantasy to reality simply doesn't work out.

Thing is this kind of abduction/kidnap/rape type fantasy is really common. So many women I speak with have it in some form. I think there is something in the idea of being used with no control of what happens that is a way to escape normal life with its dozens of daily decisions. I also think the being drugged part is a way to kind of put it into an almost third person perspective. Like a barely glimpsed scene you can only partly remember puts it even further at arms length from the "real" you.

Featured Threads

New Personals