Contact my wife

Expopost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 17, 2019
Talked my wife into letting me share her email online! She’s flirty and loves dirty talk. She won’t let me share her for real but happy to have some online fun! If she likes you and gets horny I’m sure she might share some pics as well! Her email is [email protected] and here’s a pic so you know what you’re getting!
View media item 120547

Last edited:

Expopost

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 17, 2019
Thinking of deleting this thread soon. What I would love is someone to contact her and set up your own type of thread like this, it doesn’t have to be on here just the thought of not knowing drives me crazy! In a good way! She knows I’m posting this request so she’ll know what you’re on about when you contact her!

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Thinking of deleting this thread soon. What I would love is someone to contact her and set up your own type of thread like this, it doesn’t have to be on here just the thought of not knowing drives me crazy! In a good way! She knows I’m posting this request so she’ll know what you’re on about when you contact her!
You can't delete the thread only edit your posts.
I suggest you simply update this thread detailing what you have just stated, that you want other to contact her directly without letting you know what they are doing.

TheExposer25

!!! Catfish !!!
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 13, 2019
Talked my wife into letting me share her email online! She’s flirty and loves dirty talk. She won’t let me share her for real but happy to have some online fun! If she likes you and gets horny I’m sure she might share some pics as well! Her email is [email protected] and here’s a pic so you know what you’re getting!
View media item 120547
She is gross

Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals