Control, denial and humiliation diary

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
Over the last couple of days miss has had to punish me as I touched and played with myself without permission. I didn’t cum or orgasm, but touching is not permitted. First, yesterday I had to make really tight clingfilm underwear and fill it with custard. I then had to spend 40 minutes with my crotch and ass full and covered in that sticky goo. While it was messy it felt so good and a very nice punishment if it wasn’t for the mess.

But miss wasn’t done there. Last night I rolled 3 die. I rolled a 6, a 2 to make 8 and then a 3. This means that miss is having me have 8 ruined orgasms a day for the next 3 days with today being my first. When achieving a ruined orgasm I then have to flip a coin to see what I do with the cum. Heads I clean it up. Tails I lick it all up and swallow. I have completed all of today’s 8 ruined orgasms and although it does release little amounts of cum. It is so frustrating and only adds further to miss’ denial she has in place for me and my frustration at being so close to cumming with full orgasm but having to leave my cock Alone right at the end as a little load leaks out.

As per the coin flips, I have had to lick the cum up 3 times out of the 8. Which isn’t too bad, but with two more days and 16 more ruined orgasms, I may not get so lucky and may still have a lot of cum to lick up.

Although I must enforce, miss is only letting me have ruined orgasms. Apart from a small release of cum, it is nothing like a full orgasm and is so frustrating. To be so close and to have to let go of my cock right before climax. It is torturous.

But I love it 😈

Reactions: MissKubo

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Brandi makes it sound like I know what I'm doing, but actually originally I was going to let her enjoy 8 orgasms. Well, I say "enjoy"; she had a 30 minute time limit to do them all, and for every orgasm left, she'd have had to keep her hands off her locked sissy clitty for an extra week.

But Brandi, being the good little denied sissy slut she is declined in favor of further teasing. Well, I don't want to disappoint.

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
So it’s been such a long time since I posted on here. Mainly due to being a lot busier since lockdown eased and sport restarted. I am still the property of miss kubo and she remains my key holder.

And as of last night things really kicked into overdrive as got in contact with the girl that I am seeing in real life (leyla). As part of miss kubos ownership of me she has stored a few of the pics and vids I have sent her as well as leyla’s email address should it be required if I misbehave or step out of line.

So even tho I’ve been busy which miss understood. I still had to be punished and although miss didn’t initially send any pics to leyla she did send an email introducing herself. This has now quickly progressed into leyla being very receptive and excited about everything me and miss kubo have done and are doing and their contact quickly resulted in miss sending numerous pictures of me to leyla. A video of me has also been uploaded to xhamster per leyla’s request who by all accounts is very keen to embarrass and humiliate me.

Even though I have been busy I have still being practising my walking in heels, to the point where last night for miss I walked around my garden in them last night. And that wasn’t all. Miss had me caged back up due to having weeks of freedom and I was completely naked apart from the heels and cock cage. I also filmed myself walking round naked and exposed in my garden wearing my heels for miss to show her my progress. Because it was dark I had to use flash so wasn’t the clearest picture but she could clearly see me naked walking in my heels and my cock all caged up. Even though I felt nervous and exposed. I also felt so sexy and naughty. I really enjoyed it. Just hope miss doesn’t decide to upload it to xhamster as well

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
2nd night practising walking in my heels around my garden last night. Once again as instructed by miss. I was naked, cock was caged and had nothing else but my heels on as I was all out in the open. However, this time miss instructed me that I was also to be plugged. So once I’d added the Butt plug to the cage and heels with my otherwise completely nude body I made my way outdoors. Walking as quick as I could in my heels down the side of my house before I was seen. Once in the garden, I set my phone down recording so that I could perform for miss to see. Showing off my walking as tho I was a sexy supermodel on a catwalk and showing off my cock cage and butt plug which both shined so much in the dark when filming with flash.

Once again even though I should find it nerve wracking and humiliating, I enjoyed it so much. The exposure, the openness, the danger, and the fact I just feel so sexy in my heels and kinky when caged and plugged.

Miss says she’ll be sending me out again tonight. I wonder how hat she has in store for me

Featured Threads

New Personals