Control, denial and humiliation diary

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
I am a submissive slave that needs to be controlled. And everyone is welcome to make suggestions through this thread of tasks that I will carry out.
My main aim of this is to deny myself being able to cum. As when I haven’t cum or orgasmed in so long I get increasingly horny and submissive that feeds into me wanting to do everything else. It has already been 5 days since I last cum and I am already extremely horny while my balls are starting to ache a little.
I also want to start the challenge of either not wearing underwear or only wearing female panties under my clothes as a form of humiliation.

I now require guidance from you on here who will be controlling me on whether I can touch myself and edge or whether I’m not permitted to touch at all.
This will be a live diary and will continue to post my progress. It suggestions on tasks and things I should do are welcome and what I’m looking for and need to make this all better. I am now the toy and pet for whoever wants to get involved in this.

Reactions: BowToLadyKarina

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
I’m about to go to the shops and have some options of how can go.

1. no underwear
2. Thong
3. Crotchless thong
4. Any of the above with Butt plug

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
Went to the shops with no underwear and the butt plug in. Really couldn’t concentrate on what I needed to get as my hole just felt so full and I couldn’t walk properly

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
Been 6 days since I last came and my balls are aching so much. The only underwear I’m still wearing is womens.
Just waiting on any tasks that anyone has for me. So horny now ready to do anything and report back.

timslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 24, 2019
hi there brdley, I think it is time you go for a little walk in a forest or park. For about 10 minites during your walk you take your trouwers off and walk in just your womens underwear and a t-shirt that covers up nothing. Understood? Looking forward to your respons to it.

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
Hi master. I went for my walk in a nearby forest. With it being still lockdown it was quiet. I found a spot where I was able to take off my shorts. I walked around and knelt on the ground for around 20 minutes in nothing but a leopard print thong. I felt so naughty and sexy.

I was that horny I slipped my hand down my thong and started playing with my cock. If I’m not allowed to do this I will accept my punishment. But I was so horny. It’s been over a week since I last came and my balls really are aching.
At one point someone did start to walk in the same area as me. I’m not sure if they saw me or not.

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
I’m so horny now my cock is so wet with pre cum and my balls ache so much. I’ve still got my sexy little panties on. Now a see through purple g string. I’m currently on my knees with only that on to make me feel totally submissive and at anybody’s mercy

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Wow... I'm sort of becoming accustomed to denial myself, but it's no fun without any teasing.

Your woodland adventure sounded like fun. How would you feel about returning there at a less sociable hour? Take a bottle of water with you and find some mud to soften up with it so that you can push your poor, denied manhood into it and see if it cools you down? And, of course, you'll want to be plugged, otherwise it's not a challenge ☺️

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
Mmmm yes mistress. I’ll leave right away. I’m that horny I don’t even mind if it’s not quiet. I’ll find a discreet area and report back once I’ve done.

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
I’m making my way down to the woodland walk through for the 2nd time today. Earlier I walked around wearing nothing but a leopard print thong. I felt so sexy and excited but nearly got caught.
This time I’ve still got the underwear but now my ass is plugged with my jewelled metal butt plug and I’ve got a bottle of water to make some sloppy mud on the ground to put my throbbing hard dick in. So much pre cum leaking out just thinking about what a dirty boy I’m gonna be and feel like.

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
Just got back from the woodland walk way. Still haven’t been able to get my dick clean. Still covered in all sloppy mud. It felt so good and I felt so naughty. When I was about to cum I had to keep pulling out and squeezing my balls to stop cumming as I was right on the edge. I was leaking so much pre cum.

And it all felt so good with the butt plug plugging my ass. I felt such a dirty boy. Then when I finished. I put my sexy lace thong back on with my middle of my body covered in mud.

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
I’m so looking forward to my next task. I’m dripping with pre cum. My balls are aching. But for some reason I’m loving it

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
A new day and I’m now even hornier. I’m so desperate for new tasks to complete for you all. I’m currently walking around in nothing but little g string Panties and instead of sitting down I am on my knees. Ready for orders

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
I’m still so horny and desperate to come. Waiting desperately to hear my next task. I will do anything I’m that horny. Let your imaginations run wild my masters and mistresses

bradleywright72

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2020
Mmm. Still so horny and ready for instruction. Last night after a instruction was given via pm I had to tie up my balls and then use a vibrator on them. It felt so good and got me right on the edge multiple times. I was leaking so much pre cum and the vibrations were so intense.
Next I then had to make a sandwich while my dick was laying on the bread. I had to make it then pull my dick out once it was finished to eat it. But I had so much pre cum and it leaked all over the bread but I still had to eat the sandwich.
But it still tasted good. Little bit salty and the pre cummy bread got a bit soggy but it tasted yummy. 😋

Featured Threads

New Personals