Votes: 3 7.9%

• Total voters

worthlesssissy11

Verified
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 28, 2023
It depends of the situation. First of all I live in a happy FLR where my wife takes the decisions, and it is largely known by family and friends. Corner times are always naked or dressed as a sissy, It is not my choice.
Before a spanking I am told how I have to stay in the corner waiting my punishment, naked or dressed in my sissy clothes. When I am punished I always have to wear my cage no exceptions(the cage stays on for a period decided by my five, the longest period was 2 months). Regularly it is 10 to 15 minutes long.
If I'm put in corner in mid of a spanking I'm to stay kneeling or standing hands behind my back or head -not my choice either- it lasts from 5 to 10 minutes
After spanking corner time it is the same only the duration is 30 minutes to 1 hour.
No touching and no rubbing is allowed, at least from my behalf.
Corner times just like punishments are quite public they are always carried out in the living room when we are at home, and is not suspended in any situation, because she says humiliation is part of the punishment.

Reactions: spkmibtm

Dory Bluetang

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 3, 2024
I prefer after the spanking because with a red bottom the experience is far more intensive ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals