Coversaion/ online friendship wanted about BDSM, Also interested in disability and the BDSM scene.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
BDSM, FLR, femdom.
Limits
safe sane and consensual. Not looking to take on subs.
Experience
Beginner, have played before.

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
Just to say, we are still looking.

My wife would like to have some online friends to discuss and chat about things BDSM-related. Doms of either sex are welcome and also subs but please don't ask her to be your dom or ask for her photos. This has been a long-standing problem for her online and why she has asked me to vet all replies before communicating with her.

We are also interested in chatting with people with disabilities in the BDSM scene.

Please note this is for chat and conversation, I'm here as initial contact and once contact is ongoing it will be between you and my wife only. However, if you wish to talk to me about the sub-side of things then please contact me.

Likewise, if you are a dom/sub couple and wish to chat with another couple this too is OK.

Feel free to pm me and ask anything.

Reactions: justy2011

justy2011

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 4, 2021
Florida

My wife would like to have some online friends to discuss and chat about things BDSM-related. Doms of either sex are welcome and also subs but please don't ask her to be your dom or ask for her photos. This has been a long-standing problem for her online and why she has asked me to vet all replies before communicating with her.

We are also interested in chatting with people with disabilities in the BDSM scene.

Please note this is for chat and conversation, I'm here as initial contact and once contact is ongoing it will be between you and my wife only. However, if you wish to talk to me about the sub-side of things then please contact me.

Likewise, if you are a dom/sub couple and wish to chat with another couple this too is OK.

Hello, you can contact me

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Idk. I made a solid effort and once in private message it became “wife is too shy” and then it felt like it became let’s further discuss predicament bondage between the two of us. I’m not saying it wasn’t legit. But it was kind of odd like the focus shifted from help my wife learn Dom stuff to help satisfy my personal sub needs. Hopefully she’s more willing to be active this time so you two can make some progress. Good luck

dosster

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 10, 2013
England.
Idk. I made a solid effort and once in private message it became “wife is too shy” and then it felt like it became let’s further discuss predicament bondage between the two of us. I’m not saying it wasn’t legit. But it was kind of odd like the focus shifted from help my wife learn Dom stuff to help satisfy my personal sub needs. Hopefully she’s more willing to be active this time so you two can make some progress. Good luck
I understand what you are getting at, it may have looked funny, though I don't remember mentioning anything about satisfying my own sub needs, as you put it. You mentioned you had experience of predicament bondage and I just wanted to know about your experience of this. I did not in any way request we do something with me. You asked me a few questions and I answered them. I simply wanted to talk about a shared interest. I didn't realise that just because my wife at that point had changed her mind about wanting to talk to others due mostly because to a first bad experience that you could not talk to me. This could be interpretured as meaning you were only interested in gaining contact with my wife. Things can often be seen as one thing when the truth is something else.

This was a legit request and I can not be held accountable for my wife's change of mind she did read your and posts and felt she didn't want contact with you, nothing personal, she just didn't get the vibe as she put it. She has since had contact with two people and is content with this.

We thank all those that responded and if anyone wishes to "chat" with "me" and maybe my wife in the future please pm me.

Featured Threads

New Personals