Creative tasks for a newbie on vacation

CurlyGirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 14, 2020
Hi, I wanna give this a try. Here is my situation... I'm alone on vacation, camping on the sea side. Got really horny and want to try something new and crazy.
Maybe you have some creative tasks for me to do?

There are not a lot of people here and I'm often alone on the beach in some hidden bay.
I have a small buttplug with me but haven't used it yet. Would rather do it under someone's instructions or guidance. Besides that I don't have any toys or similar. Just regular bathing stuff and of course camping equipment.

I'm new to all of this but would like to try. I don't like humiliation or exposure. I have sensitive nipples and clit, would love to try something with that. Maybe try a bit of pain too.

I don't have Kik, but can connect on hangouts... I'm prepared to send pictures to the one giving me tasks, but for his eyes only.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi, I wanna give this a try. Here is my situation... I'm alone on vacation, camping on the sea side. Got really horny and want to try something new and crazy.
Maybe you have some creative tasks for me to do?

There are not a lot of people here and I'm often alone on the beach in some hidden bay.
I have a small buttplug with me but haven't used it yet. Would rather do it under someone's instructions or guidance. Besides that I don't have any toys or similar. Just regular bathing stuff and of course camping equipment.

I'm new to all of this but would like to try. I don't like humiliation or exposure. I have sensitive nipples and clit, would love to try something with that. Maybe try a bit of pain too.

I don't have Kik, but can connect on hangouts... I'm prepared to send pictures to the one giving me tasks, but for his eyes only.
This is nice to see, a well thought out and explained task request!

So one thing you may like to try is go shell collecting. What's kinky about that you're wondering?
Well as you find shells on the beach you pop them inside your swimwear, bikini works best but one piece will do.
On a rotating basis you put the first shell in one cup of the top, the second in the other then the third goes into the crotch. Keep walking the beach and collecting shells until you either can't fit more in or it just gets too uncomfortable to add any more.

This way you get to mess with your sensitive nipples and clit using nothing more than found things on the beach. When you're "full up" go back to your spot on the beach before you are allowed to remove them.
Now you can extract the shells and count up how many you managed to collect.

*Safety alert* Just make sure nothing you use is too sharp that it might cut you, also check the curly shells to be sure they're not home to a critter like a tiny hermit crab!

Reactions: Terror and raenef

Featured Threads

New Personals